Redrock Micro microFollowFocus Complete Package
- Follow Focus for 15 mm Rod Systems
- Includes Crank and Three Whips
- Standard 0.8 Mod 32 Film Pitch Gear
- All Metal Internal Gearing
- Adjusts for Lenses of Varying Size
Email me when stock arrives
The microFollowFocus Complete Package from Redrock Micro includes the microFollowFocus, the microSpeedCrank, a set of whips, and a Redrock grease pencil. The follow focus unit features a standard 0.8 mod 32 film pitch gear, a marking disk and a 15 mm rod clamp. The set of whips is comprised of three microWhips, in sizes of 3"(7.6 cm), 12"(30.5 cm) and 18"(45.7 cm).
The microFollowFocus has all metal, internal gearing and can slide horizontally to adjust to lenses of varying sizes. A single thumbscrew tightens the unit in place. The handwheel is made from machined aluminium and features a rubberised grip and an Arri-standard sized accessory port, which provides an interface for whips and cranks. The drive gear is hardened composite material with a metal insert.
The Complete Package is a comprehensive follow focus system. Whips are a helpful accessory for situations when a second operator is pulling focus, and a crank facilitates more rapid adjustments than the handwheel alone. The grease pencil is used for making erasable focus stops on the marking disk.
- Follow focus unit with mount for 15mm rod systems and a 0.8 mod 32 film pitch gear
- Complete Package includes crank, three whips, and grease pencil
- Focus unit features all metal, internal gearing
- Slides horizontally, adjusting for lenses of varying size
- Machined aluminium handwheel with Arri-standard sized accessory port
|Mount||15 mm lightweight rod support systems (horizontal sliding adjustment)|
|Drive Gear||0.8 mod 32 film pitch|
|Dimensions||Whip Length: 3"(7.6 cm), 12"(30.5 cm), and 18"(45.7 cm)|
|Weight||Follow Focus Unit: 390 g|