Redrock Micro microFollowFocus v2 19mm Bundle has been discontinued, here are some related products you might like:
No matter what your camera, Redrock Micro's microFollowFocus v2 19mm Bundle lends your video productions the smooth, precise focus control of a big-budget film.
Whether shooting with a fixed-lens camcorder, interchangeable cinema lenses, or a video-capable DSLR, the precision-machined microFollowFocus system provides repeatable, accurate focusing.
Also included is a quick-release 19mm adapter clamp, which allows the system to be used on larger 19mm rods.
- For Camcorders & DSLRs
- Smooth, Precise Focusing
- Gear-driven Design
- 19mm Clamp Adapter
- Interchangeable Drive Gears
- 3D Marking Disk for Repeatable Focus
- Quick Release Clamp
- 0.8 Film Pitch Gearing
- Completely gear-driven design for slip-free, accurate, and repeatable focus movement
- Unique quick release clamp
- 19mm adapter clamp is a quick release system for easy on/off attachment, with a lightweight design matched to the microFollowFocus.
- 1:1 gear ratio allows smooth movements for still and motion picture 35mm lenses
- Adjustable slide-mounting mechanism to fit large range of lens diameters, including video camera lenses
- Interchangeable drive gears including 0.8 film pitch and Fujinon pitch (for Fujinon video lenses)
- Easily switchable to either side of camera
- Optional microLensGears can be quickly attached to existing 35mm still (SLR) lenses for accurate gearing
- 3D marking disk allows focus marks to be easily viewed by operator or assistant
- Standard Arri-style accessory port in focus wheel for attaching whip, speed crank, etc.
- Industry-standard 15mm lightweight (60mm spacing) rod mount (rod support not included with microFollowFocus bundle)
- Optional 19mm rod clamp adapts microFollowFocus for 19mm rods for cameras, including the Red ONE
- Optional Fujinon 0.6 pitch drive gear works directly with Fujinon lenses
- Optional reversing gear focuses Nikon and Pentax lenses in the "correct" cinema direction
- Constructed of high quality, machined aircraft-grade aluminum
- Lightweight design
- Sleek Redrock look
- Works great with DV and HDV built-in camera lenses