Redrock Micro - microFollowFocus v2 Indie Bundle has been discontinued, here are some related products you might like:
- For Camcorders & DSLRs
- microFollowFocus w/Quick Release
- 3 microLensGears
- 3D Marking Disk
- 0.8 Pitch Drive Gear
Redrock Micro's microFollowFocus v2 Indie Bundle gives you nearly everything you'll need to achieve smooth, accurate, professional focus.
Compatible with all camcorders and DSLRs, the microFollowFocus v2 lends your video production the precise focus control of a big-budget film. Whether shooting with a fixed-lens camcorder, interchangeable cinema lenses, or a video-capable DSLR, the precision-machined, gear-driven design provides repeatable, accurate focusing.
The included microLensGears enable an exact fit between your 35mm SLR lens and the microFollowFocus, allowing more precise and fluid focus adjustments. The three different-sized gears wrap around lenses with circumferences of 180mm - 220mm (Size A), 211mm - 250mm (Size B), and 241mm - 280mm (Size C). Without damaging your lens, the gear is pulled tight using one of the included fastening screws. Click here to find out how to measure your lens.
Note! Rod support is not included with the microFollowFocus Indie Bundle. The microFollowFocus works with standard 15mm lightweight rod support systems such as the microSupport system.
- Completely gear-driven design for slip-free, accurate, and repeatable focus movement
- Unique quick release clamp
- 1:1 gear ratio allows smooth movements for still and motion picture 35mm lenses
- Adjustable slide-mounting mechanism to fit large range of lens diameters, including video camera lenses
- Interchangeable drive gears including 0.8 film pitch and Fujinon pitch (for Fujinon video lenses)
- Easily switchable to either side of camera
- microLensGears can be quickly attached to existing 35mm still (SLR) lenses for accurate gearing
- 3D marking disk allows focus marks to be easily viewed by operator or assistant
- Standard Arri-style accessory port in focus wheel for attaching whip, speed crank, etc.
- Industry-standard 15mm lightweight (60mm spacing) rod mount (rod support not included with microFollowFocus bundle)
- Optional 19mm rod clamp adapts microFollowFocus for 19mm rods for cameras, including the Red ONE
- Optional Fujinon 0.6 pitch drive gear works directly with Fujinon lenses
- Optional reversing gear focuses Nikon and Pentax lenses in the "correct" cinema direction
- Constructed of high quality, machined aircraft-grade aluminum
- Lightweight design
- Works great with DV and HDV built-in camera lenses