- For microPod or microPowerPod
- Cheeseplate w/14"-20 & 3/8" Holes
- Attaches via 15 mm Rod Clamps
- Made from Lightweight Aluminum
- Durable Black Anodized Finish
Email me when stock arrives
Redrock Micro's microPod Accessory Plate is used to add a variety of accessories to your camera's 15 mm rod support system. Comprised of a cheeseplate, microClamp and accessory bracket, the plate attaches to your microPod or microPowerPod via 15 mm rod clamps. Its 17 1/4"-20 and 12 3/8" mounting holes allow the use of accessories such as articulating arms, external monitors or digital storage systems, while the accessory plate lets you mount a wireless mic receiver on the back or sides. A V-mount or Anton Bauer battery plate can also be added.