Redrock Micro ultraCage Black Professional Series for Canon C300
- Product: #35575
- SKU: 3-101-0100 blueEX DEMO
EX SHOWROOM DEMO UNIT
Designed specifically for the Canon C300, this Redrock Micro ultraCage is a formfitting, all-around cage offering integrated top and bottom 15mm rod clamps, access to all ports and controls, and 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 tapped accessory ports all around. It also features multiple 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 taps on the bottom of the baseplate for tripod mounting as well as attaching optional 3rd-party bridgeplates, such as the Arri bridgeplate, in order to adapt 15mm studio and 19mm rods. The baseplate is already designed with the correct height and mounting points to support the optional 15mm studio / 19mm rods to accommodate large cine lenses from Canon, Angenieux, Fujinon, and other manufacturers.
The camera attaches to the ultraCage from both the top and bottom. A 1/4"-20 screw secures to the camera from the top, and one 1/4"-20 and one 3/8"-16 screw secure the camera from the bottom using an included Double-Tap Plate. This Double-Tap Plate replaces the bottom plate of the camera in order to provide two screw holes.
The ultraCage is a modular system that can be taken apart if need be and that supports a variety of Redrock Micro accessories, including the compact powerPack. The powerPack neatly attaches on the right side and delivers power to the camera and to up to two accessories from your external battery, and also displays remaining battery life.
- Form-fitting cage for the Canon C300
- Integrated top and bottom 15mm LWS rod clamps
- Access to all ports and controls
- 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 tapped accessory ports
- Multiple 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 taps on the bottom for bridgeplates and tripod-mounting
- 3rd-party bridgeplates supported to accommodate 15mm studio and 19mm rods for large cine lenses
- Secures camera from the top and bottom
- Supports direct attachment of variety of Redrock Micro accessories, such as the powerPack
|Rod Mounts||Integrated top and bottom 15 mm LWS rod clamps|
|Mount Types||1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 accessory mount taps
1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 taps on the bottom for bridgeplates and tripod mounting
|Weight||2 lb (0.9 lb)|