Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #9467
- SKU: 040240
The Rycote 040240 - Stereo Suspension is a combination of Rycote Suspension mounts, their patented Lyre shockmounts and back-to-back clips. The Stereo Suspension will successfully mount a single point stereo, or stereo pair of cylindrical and capsule-type microphones, and allows them to be used with a number of Rycote windshielding kits.
This system accommodates a single shank stereo microphone and Rycote's Lyre suspensions present an array of advantages over the previous hoop-&-band suspensions. The hardware is boompole mountable, and the lyre mounts easily accommodate microphones measuring 30mm in diameter. This particular system is ideally suited to mount the Rode NT4, Neumann RSM191, and also fits the Rycote Stereo Windshield with length code AF.
The suspensions provide complete isolation against handling and cable-borne noises, by supporting the microphone in a cradle arrangement using Lyre suspension webs. The patented Lyres are extremely robust, and virtually unbreakable, as they do not use no elastic or rubber components which are prone to wear and tear.
- Supports an M/S pair or single-point stereo microphone in a cradle arrangement using Lyre suspension webs
- Isolation against handling noise and cable-born noise
- Includes applicable Lyres / Cradle Mount / Back-to-Back Stereo Clips, Pistol Grip handle for handheld or boom operation and low-profile Boom Adaptor (3/8" thread) with XLR holder
- Mounts Single Shank Stereo Microphones
- Suitable for Stereo Windshield Kit AF
- Patented Lyre suspensions provide complete isolation against handling noise whilst safely gripping the microphone
- More versatile: fewer combinations cover a wider range of possible MS configurations
- Comfortable pistol-grip handles allow handheld use, but also have a 3/8" boom adaptor in the base for quick transfer boom operation
- 2-Modular (Medium) Stereo Suspension Bar
- Lyre Cradle Mounts on Risers - 30mm
Note! Connboxes and microphone are not included