Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #9466
- SKU: 040241
The Rycote 040241 - Stereo Suspension is a combination of Rycote Suspension mounts, their patented Lyre shockmounts and back-to-back clips. The Stereo Suspension will successfully mount a single point stereo, or stereo pair of cylindrical and capsule-type microphones, and allows them to be used with a number of Rycote windshielding kits.
The microphones are mounted in tandem and Rycote's Lyre suspensions present an array of advantages over the previous hoop-&-band suspensions. The hardware is boompole mountable, and the back-to-back clips easily accommodate microphones measuring 19 - 25mm in diameter. This particular system is an ideal choice for Neumann KM120, KM140 and other like-size microphones, and also fits the Rycote Stereo Windshield with length code AE and AF.
The suspensions provide complete isolation against handling and cable-borne noises, by supporting the microphone in a cradle arrangement using Lyre suspension webs. The patented Lyres are extremely robust, and virtually unbreakable, as they do not use no elastic or rubber components which are prone to wear and tear.
- Supports an M/S pair or single-point stereo microphone in a cradle arrangement using Lyre suspension webs
- Isolation against handling noise and cable-born noise
- Includes applicable Lyres / Cradle Mount / Back-to-Back Stereo Clips, Pistol Grip handle for handheld or boom operation and low-profile Boom Adaptor (3/8" thread) with XLR holder
- Mounts Stereo Paired Cylindrical Mics
- Mounts Stereo Paired Capsule Mics
- Suitable for Stereo Windshield Kit AE and AF
- Patented Lyre suspensions provide complete isolation against handling noise whilst safely gripping the microphone
- More versatile: fewer combinations cover a wider range of possible MS configurations
- Comfortable pistol-grip handles allow handheld use, but also have a 3/8" boom adaptor in the base for quick transfer boom operation
- 2-Modular (Medium) Stereo Suspension Bar
- Black Lyre Cradle Mount
- Universal Back-to-Back Clips x2
Note! Connboxes are not included