- Fits Lenses Up to 100 mm
- Matte Box for 15 mm Rods
- Swing-Away Support Arm
- Height Adjustable
- 360° Rotatable Filter Stages
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #41761
- SKU: MATT44
The SHAPE 2-Stage 4 x 4" Matte Box accepts lenses with up to a 100 mm front outside diameter. It mounts to 15 mm LWS rods and utilises a swing-away design, which lets you perform quick lens changes without having to remove the matte box from your rods. You can adjust the height of the matte box in relation to the rods, which comes in handy when your lens centre to rod centre height is slightly off from the standard.
Two rotating filter stages support the use of 4x4" filters. The matte box comes with a top flag (eyebrow), side flags, four matte box doughnuts in 66, 72, 82, and 90 mm sizes, and elastic doughnut.
- The matte box has a rear opening of 100 mm for lenses.
- The included anti-reflection doughnuts prevent light behind the camera from reflecting off any filters in the matte box and degrading the image. Included with the matte box are anti-reflection doughnuts for lenses with a front outside diameter of 66, 72, 82, and 90 mm. The included elastic doughnut supports lenses with a front outside diameter between 66 and 90 mm, and it is especially useful with lenses that grow and shrink as you change focus or zoom.
- The side flags incorporate a hook design as a safety feature where they attach to the matte box. This helps prevent them from falling out of the matte box should the lock-down thumbscrew loosen accidentally.
- The swing-away bracket incorporates a height adjustment, enabling you to compensate a total of 0.65" / 1.65 cm vertically. This allows you to use this matte box with a variety of camera/rod support combinations that may vary slightly from the industry standard 85 mm distance from LWS rod centre to lens port centre.
|Size||Matte Box Rings: 82, 90, 72, and 66 mm|
|Height Adjustment Range||0.65" / 1.65 cm|
|Dimensions||8 x 9 x 14" / 20.3 x 22.9 x 35.6 cm|