- Programmable Control Surface.
- 36 x NKK RGB Buttons.
- Subdivided into Colour-Coded Sections.
- 6 x OLED Displays for Labels & Titles.
- UniSketch Operating System.
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #71889
- SKU: SKJ-Master-Key-36-V1
With its blend of high-end technology and old-school style, the SKAARHOJ Master Key 36 is a programmable control surface for use with broadcast video hardware, providing tactile control over essential functions. The control surface provides 36 buttons arranged in three rows with 12 buttons in each, and six OLED displays for labels and section titles. Via the SKAARHOJ-developed open-source UniSketch OS, you can programme the 36 RGB buttons on the Master Key 36 to control a variety of devices, from switchers and recorders to PTZ cameras and playback decks. PoE technology simplifies setup by enabling signals and power to travel via a single cable.
- Sculptured-cap RGB broadcast buttons, NKK
- Subdivided into colour-coded sections
- Large, graphical OLED displays for labels and section titles
- Graphical mini legends for top buttons in displays
- Ethernet with PoE IEEE802.3af
- UniSketch operating system
- Works with a wide variety of devices including AJA KUMO, Atomos Shogun, Ensemble Designs NXT 450, Epiphan Pearl, NewTek TriCaster, Sony Deck Ctrl, vMix, and Blackmagic Design ATEM, HyperDeck Studio, MultiView, SmartScope, and Videohub
|Controls and Indicators||36 x RGB Broadcast Buttons (NKK)
6 x OLED Displays
|Connectors||1 x RJ45, Ethernet
1 x Micro-USB, Programming
1 x DC Power Input
|Power Source||PoE IEEE802.3af|
|Dimensions||17.3 x 9.1 x 5.5" / 44 x 23 x 14 cm|
|Weight||5.9 lb / 2.7 kg|