SKB R5220W Keyboard Case with Wheels
- Hard Polyethylene Case
- Nylon Trigger Release Latching System
- Adjustable Cleat Positions
- Moulded in Unbreakable Carrying Handle
- Roller Blade-style Wheels
Email me when stock arrives
The 1SKB-R5220W Roto-Moulded 76 Note Keyboard is a hard roto moulded polyethylene case with wheels. The case features a moulded-in unbreakable carrying handle and integrated valance design which incorporates latching system. These latches are made with an indestructible material, easy to operate and can take the rigours of the road. Each case has roller blade style wheels for easy transport. With the new corner cleat system keyboardists can easily adjust the cleat positions to accommodate a variety of keyboard dimensions.
- Roto moulded keyboard case made to fit 76 note keyboards.
- Integrated valance design
- Fibreglass reinforced nylon trigger release latching system.
- Corner cleat system keyboardists can easily adjust the cleat positions to accommodate a variety of keyboard dimensions.
- Moulded in unbreakable carrying handle
- Roller blade style wheels
- Compatible with 76 note keyboards
|Number of Keys||76 Keys|
|Carry/Transport Options||Side Handle, Top Handle, Wheels|
|Exterior Dimensions (W x H x D)||141.0 x 58.4 x 19.8 cm|
|Interior Dimensions (W x H x D)||131.8 x 45.5 x 17.8 cm|