- Reduces / Prevents Glare and Lens Flare
- 15mm Rod Mount, Reversible Rod Bridge
- Supports Small and Large Lenses
- Rear Clamping Interface
- Two Filter Stages, One Rotating
Email me when stock arrives
The Sachtler Ace Matte Box features a reversible 15mm rod bridge that allows you to mount the matte box on rigs with both large and small diameter lenses. The rod bridge can be screwed on right-side-up or upside-down to provide either 8.5 cm or 10.9 cm of distance between the centre of the support rod to the centre of the rear clamping interface. Once mounted, it secures with just a single lever.
The Ace Matte Box features two filter stages, one fixed and the rear one rotating up to 90° left or right. Included are adjustable top and side flags, two 4 x 4" and two 4 x 5.65" filter frames, and two different-sized neoprene rings. The flags gently clip on and fix into desired positions when you tighten each one's lever. The filter frames click into place as you insert them while holding a release button. The neoprene rings slide over your lenses to block out any light coming in through the back. They can be cut if necessary for larger lenses.
Two small accessory bars are available on the top of the matte box, each featuring two 1/4"-20 threads for mounting articulating arms, lights, mics, and other accessories.
- 15mm rod mount matte box for reducing/preventing glare and lens flare
- Reversible 15mm rod bridge allows use with large and small lenses
- Rear clamping interface
- Two filter stages: one fixed, one rotating
- Includes top and side flags, two 4 x 4" and two 4 x 5.65" filter frames, and two neoprene rings
- Two small accessory bars, each featuring two 1/4"-20 accessory mounting threads
|Rod Support||15 mm|
|Payload||1 kg in accessories on each side|
|Max Lens Diameter Supported||143 mm|
|Rod Bridge Height||Small diameter lens configuration: 3.3" (8.5 cm) (centre of support rod to centre of rear clamping interface)
Large diameter lens configuration: 4.3" (10.9 cm) (centre of support rod to centre of rear clamping interface)