- Product: #56765
- SKU: SWGMMSHHQ8
Designed for mobile filmmakers, the Samson Go Mic Mobile System provides both a dual-channel receiver and a transmitter in the form of a Q8 dynamic handheld transmitter. The receiver, which is dual-channel, can mount directly to your smartphone or DSLR camera, and allow you to transmit 48 kHz audio directly to the destination of your choosing.
The receiver itself plugs directly into iOS devices with the included micro-USB to Lightning cable, though it can also communicate with other devices utilising either micro-USB or USB-C cables. Once the transmitter and receiver are paired, low-latency audio streams from one to the other without sync issues. The system works at distances of up to 100’ line of sight, operating on the 2.4 GHz frequency band, and giving you a frequency response of 10 Hz to 22 kHz for high-quality audio capture.
The Q8 Handheld Transmitter is suitable for performers used to handheld microphones who wish to exhibit freedom of movement in their visual recordings. The system’s rechargeable lithium-ion battery can last up to 12 hours, doing so without draining the battery of your smartphone. Included in the Go Mic Mobile are a 3.5mm headphone/line-out cable for monitoring, as well as a shoe mount adapter.
Note: The Samson Go Mic Mobile offers digital audio compatibility with Android devices running Android 5.0 (Lollipop) or later that allow USB digital audio connectivity. Not all Android applications support USB audio, and you may need to download a third-party app to use this feature. Analogue connectivity via the included 1/8" (3.5mm) cable is offered as an alternative solution.
- 2.4 GHz digital wireless system
- Low-latency audio transmission with no video sync issues
- Dual-channel receiver mounts directly to smartphones or cameras via included shoe mount adapter
- Plugs directly into iPhone and other iOS devices via included micro-USB to Lightning cable
- Plugs directly into Android devices via USB to micro-USB, or micro-USB to USB Type-C cables
- Receiver offers up to 12 hours of battery life via rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Frequency response of 10 Hz to 22 kHz
- Switchable 3.5mm headphone/line and USB audio outputs with volume control
- Q8 dynamic handheld transmitter
- 100' operating range (line of sight)
- Up to three simultaneous systems, for six total transmitters
- USB charge cable, 3.5mm audio cable, and power adapter also included
|# Of Simultaneous Systems||3|
|Working Range||100' / 30.5 m line of sight|
|Working Frequency||2.404 to approximately 2.476 GHz|
|Frequency Response||10 Hz to 22 kHz|
|Signal to Noise Ratio||90 dB A-weighted, at minimum gain
78 dB A-weighted, at maximum gain
|Maximum Audio Output Level Analogue||From Headphone Jack: +6 dBu = 4.4 Vpp
70 mW per side into 32 Ohm headphones
|Sample Rate (Audio)||Over USB: 48 kHz|
|Audio Support||Over USB: Windows, mac OS, iOS, Android, Linux|
|Battery Life||Up to 12 hours from internal rechargeable lithium-ion battery|
|Included Transmitter||Q8 dynamic handheld transmitter|
|RF Power||<10 mW EIRP|
|Dimensions and Weight||Not specified by manufacturer|