Samson RS115a 15" 400W 2-Way Active Loudspeaker
- For Live Stage, Theatre, and DJ Setups.
- 15" Woofer with 2.5" Voice Coil.
- 1" Tweeter.
- 50 Hz to 20 kHz Frequency Response.
- 400W Peak / 170W RMS Power.
- Product: #71201
- SKU: SARS115A
The Samson RS115a 15" 400W 2-Way Active Loudspeaker offers powerful, versatile, and convenient sound reinforcement to a wide range of audio applications. It is easy to transport and set up, and can be used as an onboard mixer with mic/line input options, Bluetooth audio streaming, plus a USB wireless port for connecting Samson XPD Series wireless microphone systems (sold separately).
The RS115a is built with a 15" extended range woofer with a large 2.5" voice coil that provides excellent coverage and clarity, while keeping the low-end tight and punchy. The 1" tweeter adds smooth, crisp highs to deliver a balanced audio image. Other features included an onboard mixer equipped with two selectable mic/line XLR-1/4" combo input channels with variable compressor controls. It also includes an XLR Mix output for daisy-chaining additional speakers to expand your sound system.
Furthermore, the RS115a is fitted with a full metal grille and the cabinet is enclosed in a high-impact polypropylene material that provides maximum component protection. This cabinet offers horizontal/angled floor monitor positioning options as well as a 1-3/8" pole mount for stand placement. Finally, the RS115a includes convenient top and side carry handles for easy transport.
- 2-way active loudspeaker.
- 400W peak/170W RMS of power.
- 15" extended range low-frequency driver with 2.5" voice coil.
- 1" high-frequency driver.
- Two selectable mic/line XLR-1/4" combo inputs with variable compressor controls.
- Bluetooth connectivity to connect wireless music sources.
- 1/8" Aux input for stereo line-level devices (MP3 players, keyboards, etc.)
- XPD Wireless port for use with Samson XPD Series USB Digital Wireless Systems (sold separately)
- Independent volume controls on all channels.
- XLR Mix output for daisy chaining additional speakers.
- Signal/limit indicator.
- Solid polypropylene enclosure with impact resistant design.
- Full perforated metal grille protects all speaker components.
- Three large ergonomic carry handles.
- Integrated 1-3/8" speaker stand mount.
- Floor monitor positioning options.
|Output Power||400 W Peak, 170 W RMS @ 1 kHz|
|Speakers||1 x 15.0" / 38.1 cm Woofer, 2.5" / 6.4 cm Voice Coil
1 x 1.0" / 2.5 cm Tweeter
|Frequency Response||50 Hz to 20 kHz|
|Max SPL||116 dB @ 1 m|
|Inputs||2 x XLR-1/4" Combo Mic/Line
1/8" / 3.5 mm Aux
|Outputs||XLR Mix Output|
|Material of Construction||Polypropylene, Metal Grille,|
|Mounting Options||1-3/8" Pole Mount
|Dimensions (H x D x W)||28.0 x 14.0 x 17.0" / 71.1 x 35.6 x 43.2 cm|
|Weight||39.0 lb / 17.7 kg|