Samson UB1 GoMic Omnidirectional USB Boundary and Conferencing Microphone
The Samson UB1 GoMic USB Omnidirectional USB Boundary and Conferencing Microphone features a surface-mount condenser element. It can be placed on a conference table, podium, alter or can be mounted using the keyhole mounting points. The UB1 also features class compliant USB, making it plug-and-play compatible with both Mac and Windows. It can be effectively used to record meetings, conferences and podcasts.
The UB1 records 16-bit audio at either 44.1 or 48kHz sample rates, while its omnidirectional polar pattern ensures that all surrounding voices will be captured. The solid zinc body and sturdy steel grill construction make the UB1 a dependable tool anywhere professional grade computer recording is needed.
- Miniature, low-profile design
- Omni-directional pickup pattern
- 10-foot USB cable included
- Ideal for recording meetings, conferences or creating podcasts
- Sleek black finish
- Samson Sound Deck Noise Cancellation Software (Mac OS X/Windows) available for purchase
||44.1, 48 kHz
||Plug-and-play on both Mac and Windows
||Solid zinc body with steel grille
|Dimensions (Ø x H)
||3.34 x 0.9" (85 x 23 mm)
||7.04 oz (200 g)
Reviews(based on 2 ratings)
Give it a quick rating:
Thanks for your rating!
Write a review
- Product: Samson UB1 GoMic Omnidirectional USB Boundary and Conferencing Microphone
- Manufacturer: Samson
- Model: UB1
- SKU: SAUB1
- RM Product #: 26940