Sennheiser MKE 2-5-3-C open ended (Beige)
- For Stage, Theater, and Television.
- Omnidirectional Polar Pattern.
- 20 Hz to 20 kHz Frequency Response.
- Dual-Diaphragm Design.
- Eliminates Sweat-Outs.
- Unterminated (Pigtail) Leads Connector.
- Stainless-Steel Reinforced Cable.
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #61457
- SKU: 003010
The Sennheiser MKE 2-5-3-C open ended (Beige) is ideal for television broadcast and theatrical productions. Its accurate frequency response produces natural, uncoloured sound. A unique Umbrella Diaphragm delivers moisture-resistant performance with the identical high audio quality of the industry standard MKE 2 lavalier. Its size makes it not only unobtrusive and easy to conceal, but also offers a textbook perfect omni-directional polar pattern. An extremely thin low mass diaphragm exhibits extraordinary transient response. The microphone also comes with two additional sound inlet caps to tailor the high frequency as needed.
- Dual-diaphragm design virtually eliminates "sweat-outs".
- Stranded, stainless-steel reinforced cable provides maximum strength and low contact noise.
- Acoustical equalization via supplied end caps.
|Frequency Response||20 Hz to 20 kHz|
|Sensitivity||5 mV/Pa ± 2.5 dB (free field, no load, 1 kHz)|
|Nominal Impedance||1 kOhm|
|Minimal Terminating Impedance||4.7 kOhms|
|Equivalent Noise Level||A-weighted (DIN IEC 651) 26 dB|
|CCIR-weighted (CCIR 468-3) 39 dB|
|Maximum Sound Pressure Level (SPL)||142 dB (1 kHz) (THD = 1 %)|
|Power Supply||18 kOhms/ 7.5 V|
|Supply Current||Approximately 250 µA|
|Connector||Unterminated pigtail leads|
|Cable Length||5.25' (1.6 m)|
|Low Frequency Roll-Off||No|
|Microphone Diameter||0.19" (4.8 mm)|
|Weight||0.04 oz (1 g)|