Sennheiser SK 500 G4 Wireless Bodypack Transmitter (BW: 626 - 698 MHz)
- BW Band (626 to 698 MHz)
- Increased Bandwidth & Transmission Power
- Wireless Synchronisation via Infrared
- 3250 Frequencies
- 20 Fixed Frequency Banks
The SK 500 G4 Wireless Bodypack Transmitter from Sennheiser is the latest addition to their evolution series of wireless transmitters. It operates in the UHF frequency range and can be used with a companion receiver (sold separately), as part of a wireless RF transmission system for live stage, theatre, film, and presentation applications.
The bodypack transmitter features 3250 frequencies that are tunable in 25 kHz steps, 20 fixed frequency banks, 32 compatible frequency presets, and 6 user banks with up to 32 user programmable frequencies. The transmitter's menu-driven backlit LCD display shows the current frequency, frequency bank and channel number, metering of AF level, lock status, transmission status, muting function, battery status, and more.
In addition, the operating range is about 330'. This transmitter incorporates a Sennheiser HDX compander system, a defeatable pilot tone squelch, and is equipped with a frequency range from 80 Hz to 18 kHz. Finally, power is supplied by the two included 1.5V AA sized batteries, or by one optional Sennheiser BA 2015 rechargeable accupack. A travel pouch is also included.
- Updated bodypack transmitter with increased bandwidth and transmission power.
- Easy and flexible wireless synchronisation between transmitter and receiver via infrared.
- Up to 32 compatible channels.
- Up to 88 MHz bandwidth with 3250 selectable frequencies, fully tunable in a stable UHF range.
- Ethernet connection for Wireless Systems Manager (WSM) control software for advanced frequency coordination in multi-channel setups.
- High RF output power (up to 50mW, adjustable in three steps 10/30/50) depending on country regulations.
|Modulation||Wideband FM stereo|
|Frequency Band||BW: 626 - 698 MHz|
|Transmission Frequency||Maximum 3250 frequencies, adjustable in 25 kHz steps
20 frequency banks, each with up to 32 factory-preset channels, no intermodulation
6 frequency banks with up to 32 programmable channels
|Switching Bandwidth||Up to 88 MHz|
|Nominal/Peak Deviation||±24 kHz / ±48 kHz|
|Frequency Stability||≤ ±15 ppm|
|RF Output Power||At 50 Ohms Switchable:
Low: Typical 10 mW
Standard: Typical 30 mW
High: Typical 50 mW
|Pilot Tone Squelch||Can be switched off|
|AF Frequency Response||Mic: 80 Hz to 18 kHz
Line: 25 Hz to 18 kHz
|Signal to Noise Ratio||Approximately ≥ 115 dBA (1 mV, peak deviation)|
|Total Harmonic Distortion (THD)||≤ 0.9%|
|Maximum Input Voltage||Mic and Line: 3 V eff|
|Input Impedance||Microphone: 68 kOhms, unbalanced
Line: 1 MOhms
|Input Sensitivity Range||60 dB, adjustable in 3 dB steps|
|Temperature Range||14 to 131°F (-10 to 55°C)|
|Power Supply||2 x AA batteries, 1.5 V or BA 2015 accupack|
|Nominal Voltage||3 V battery / 2.4 V rechargeable battery|
|Current Consumption||At Nominal Voltage: Typical 180 mA
With Transmitter Switched Off: ≤ 25 μA
|Operating Time||Typically 8 hours|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||82 x 64 x 24 mm|
|Weight||160 g including batteries|
In The Box
- Sennheiser SK 500 G4 Wireless Bodypack Transmitter (BW: 626 - 698 MHz)
- 2 x AA Batteries
Reviews(no ratings yet)
Give it a quick rating:
Thanks for your rating!
Write a review
- Product: Sennheiser SK 500 G4 Wireless Bodypack Transmitter (BW: 626 - 698 MHz)
- Manufacturer: Sennheiser
- Model: SK 500 G4
- SKU: SK 500 G4-BW
- RM Product #: 52392
- Warranty: 2 year manufacturer warranty