- Scans UHF Spectrum (470 to 952 MHz).
- Backup Frequency Monitoring in Real Time.
- Backup Frequency Display.
- Use with Axient Channels.
- RF Signal Cascade for up to 5 Receivers.
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #65782
- SKU: AXT600
The Shure AXT600US Spectrum Manager delivers wide-band UHF spectrum scanning, spectrum analysis, and compatible frequency coordination—all in a single rack unit. By scanning and displaying the RF environment, calculating compatible frequencies and deploying them to Axient receivers, the Axient Spectrum Manager offers a sophisticated interface and precise information for allocating the best available frequencies to any number of wireless channels.
For added flexibility in complex RF environments, the AXT600US also monitors and ranks a live list of backup frequencies, and can deploy them instantly and automatically when an Axient receiver detects interference. Together with the Shure Wireless Workbench 6 software, Axient Spectrum Management tools offer a rich, graphical interface for viewing the RF world and choosing the optimal frequencies for all of an event's wireless channels.
- Scans the global UHF spectrum (470-952 MHz) in less than 1 minute.
- Scan data is directly matched to Axient receiver parameters and performance; the scan results are stored for later analysis.
- On board frequency calculator generates compatible frequencies for all networked Shure wireless devices.
- Frequency lists can be exported to the Spectrum Manager from Wireless Workbench 6
- Networked hardware programming simplifies and streamlines setup of multi-channel Axient and UHF-R systems.
Advanced user controls
- Adjustable threshold excludes frequencies above a selected noise level.
- Known TV channels or frequency ranges to avoid can be input quickly and easily.
- Viewable and editable frequency list.
- Analysis of a modified frequency list to verify compatibility.
- Backup frequency monitoring continuously evaluates backup frequencies in real time.
- Backup frequency ranking evaluates the quality of backup frequencies and determines which are most viable for use.
- Frequency list management maintains knowledge of all devices on the network.
- On-demand frequency server delivers a clean, compatible frequency when a change is required.
- RF signal cascade connects to 5 receivers using 1 RF signal source. 2 Ethernet ports allow convenient computer and ShowLink Access Point connection.* IEC in/out power ports enable daisy-chaining of AC power.
|RF Tuning Frequency Range||470 to 865, 925 to 952 MHz|
|RF Tuning Step Size||25, 200, and 1000 kHz|
|Scan Time||The Spectrum Manager scans the entire RF tuning frequency range in 64 seconds using 8 scanning modules in parallel.
Scan time per 60 MHz may be less for specified ranges that allow scanning modules to work in parallel.
25 kHz: Max scan time per 60 MHz = 48 seconds
200 kHz: Max scan time per 60 MHz = 7 seconds
1000 kHz: Max scan time per 60 MHz = 1 second
*Available only with WWB6 control
|Noise Floor||Resolution Bandwidth
25 kHz: -110 dBm
200 kHz: -100 dBm
1000 kHz: -90 dBm
|Image Rejection||> 110 dB, typical|
|Spurious Response||< -100 dBm, typical|
|Ultimate Quieting||> 90 dB, A-weighted|
|Housing||Steel; extruded aluminium|
|Power Requirements||100 to 240 VAC, 50-60 Hz|
|Current Drain||0.8 A RMS (referenced at 120 VAC)|
|Operating Temperature Range||0 to 145°F / -18 to 63°C|
|RF Input Specs|
|Maximum Input Level||-20 dBm|
|Bias Voltage||12 VDC, 150 mA (300 mA maximum)|
|Insertion Loss||< 5 dB|
|Audio Frequency Response||40 Hz to 18 kHz, ±3 dB|
|Configuration||1/4" / 6.3 mm, unbalanced mono (will drive stereo headphones)|
|Maximum Signal Level||1 W @ 63 Ohms (45 kHz max deviation)|
|Pin Assignments||Tip: Audio +
Ring: Audio +
|PoE||50 VDC, Class 1|
|Network Interface||Dual port Ethernet 10/100|
|Network Addressing Capability||DHCP or manual IP address|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||19 x 1.7 x 14.4" / 483 x 44 x 366 cm|
|Weight||12.1 lb / 5.5 kg|