Shure Central Control Unit for DDS 5900 and DCS 6000 Conference Systems
- Control Unit and Microprocessor.
- For DDS 5900 & DCS 6000 Systems.
- 4 Modes: Auto, FIFI, VOX, and Manual.
- 3 Microphone Interrupt Modes.
- 2 Analogue Audio Inputs.
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #65820
- SKU: DIS-CCU
The Shure Central Control Unit for DDS 5900 and DCS 6000 Conference Systems powers up to 60 microphone units and supports up to 250 units. It supports 2 languages and 32 interpreters and can be used in various speech-application environments such as hotel/conference centres, multi-purpose/training rooms, education facilities, corporate/board rooms, courtrooms, and more.
Featuring two analogue audio inputs for external sources, the Central Control Unit has eight analogue audio outputs for connections to videoconferencing systems, A/V recording equipment, supplemental sound reinforcement systems, or wireless language distributions system. In addition, with Feature Licence FL6000 (sold separately), the DIS-CCU can be used with DCS 6000-series microphone units serving up to 250 participants and 4 languages. Additional Feature Licences enable support for up to 3,800 participants, 200 interpreters, and 31 languages.
- Fully digital audio transmission of floor plus 31 interpretation channels and 8 conference microphone audio channels in a single digital-bus cable structure using shielded CAT5e cables
- OLED display on the front enables the user to setup basic system configurations in terms of maximum number of speakers/requests, microphone operation mode, etc.
- TCP/IP Ethernet connection for web browser control, integration with optional SW 6000 software suite, or third party external control system (AMX, Crestron, etc.)
- 2 analogue audio inputs and 8 analogue audio outputs for distribution of audio from eight groups of units, the floor channel, or the interpreter channels.
- Connection for Emergency Evacuation Message (EEM) is available using 'Audio In 2' and a contact closure switch
- Powers up to 60 units without additional power supply (depending on unit type)
|Max Number of Discussion Units||For DDS 5900:
Powered by CU 5905: 60
|Microphones||Max Number Open: 8|
|Languages||Interpreter Channels: 2
Max Number of Interpreter Units: 32
|LAN||DCS-LAN Outputs: 4 x RJ45 female sockets
TCP/IP 1 x RJ45 female socket
|Inputs||Analogue Input 1: 1 x 3-pin female XLR socket (electronically balanced)
Analogue Input 2 EEM: 1 x 3-pin female XLR socket (electronically balanced) with contact closure
|Input Level||Max: +15 dBm (4.5 Vrms)|
|Input Impedance||50 to 100 kOhms|
|Audio Output||8 x 3-pin XLR (electronically balanced)
Maximum load: >1 kOhms
|Maximum Load||>1 kOhms|
|Nominal Output Levels||0 dBm at nominal input|
|Maximum Output Level||4.9 Vrms ~ +16 dBm|
|Power Consumption||22 W/48 V (150 W max.)|
|Supply Voltage||For Microphone Units: 122 W/48 V|
|Sampling Frequency||24-bit/32 kHz|
|Total Harmonic Distortion (THD)||<0.1%|
|Signal to Noise Ratio||>85 dBA|
|Mounting||Tabletop, standard 19" rack.|
|Storage Temperature Range||-4 to 140°F (-20 to 60°C)|
|Operating Temperature Range||41 to 104°F (5 to 40°C)|
|Humidity||10 to 80%|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||1.75 x 16.8 x 7.2" (44.4 x 426 x 186 mm)|
|Weight||6.17 lb (2.8 kg)|