Shure MX391/S Microflex Supercardioid Surface Mount Microphone (Black)
- Flat frequency response across the vocal range for uncoloured sound.
- Interchangeable cartridges provide a choice of polar pattern for each application.
- Sleek, low-profile design for unobtrusive appearance.
- Balanced, transformerless output for increased immunity to noise over long cable runs.
- RF filtering.
The Shure MX391/S Microflex Supercardioid Surface Mount Microphone (Black) is a small, surface-mounted electret condenser microphone. It is designed to be mounted on conference tables, stage floors, and lecterns. Its high sensitivity and wide frequency range make it especially suitable for picking up speech and vocals in sound reinforcement and recording applications.
|Frequency Range||50 Hz to 17 kHz|
|Signal to Noise Ratio||72.7 dB|
|Equivalent Noise Level||21.3 dB A-Weighted|
|Maximum SPL||117.5 dB SPL|
|Dynamic Range||96.2 dB|
|Output Connectors||1 x 3-Pin XLR|
|Cable Length||12' / 3.7 m|
|Operating Current Consumption||2 mA|
|Operating Voltage||11 to 52 V|
|Operating Temperature||0 to 135°F / -17.78 to 57.22°C|
|Operating Humidity||0 to 95%|
|Storage Temperature||-20 to 165°F / -28 to 73.89°C|
|Length||3.126" / 7.94 cm|
In The Box
- Shure MX391/S Microflex Supercardioid Surface Mount Microphone (Black).
- Zipper Bag.
- 12' In-Line Preamplifier.
- Hex Wrench.
Reviews(no ratings yet)
Give it a quick rating:
Thanks for your rating!
Write a review
- Product: Shure MX391/S Microflex Supercardioid Surface Mount Microphone (Black)
- Manufacturer: Shure
- Model: MX391-S
- SKU: MX391-S
- RM Product #: 66270
- Warranty: 2 year manufacturer warranty (excluding consumable e.g. lithium-ion batteries).