- Manages Audio, Routing, and Frequencies.
- Controls up to 125 Wireless Units.
- Selects Clearest Channel in 2.4 or 5 GHz.
- Switches Channels to Avoid Interference.
- Analogue and Dante Inputs and Outputs.
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #65787
- SKU: MXCWAPT
The Shure MXCWAPT-A Access Point Receiver is a hub for the Microflex Complete Wireless conference system. It can be used to manage audio routing, frequency coordination, and system control for up to 125 wireless conference units.
The MXCWPT scans the 2.4 and 5 GHz frequency bands and identifies the clearest channel. It then conveys that information to the conference units. The system takes advantage of limited-access DFS spectrum to expand the number of available channels. If a conflict is identified, the Access Point instructs all conference units to change channels. It features AES-128 encryption for enhanced privacy.
Furthermore, this Access Point includes a Dante networked audio connection that supports up to 10 input channels and 10 output channels. An analogue XLR audio input and output allows for connection of a wireless microphone for a presenter or an external sound reinforcement system for an audience.
The MXCWAPT includes an information display and controls for basic system configuration without a laptop. It is powered by a standard PoE switch or power injector. Finally, it can be mounted on the wall or ceiling with the included mounting bracket and paintable cover or placed on a table for temporary meetings.
- Controls up to 125 MXCW640 wireless conference units
- Bi-directional wireless connection provides audio to and from conference units and enables real-time control of all settings
- Operates in 2.4/5 GHz frequency bands, including DFS spectrum
- Automatic frequency coordination, interference detection and avoidance
- Dante digital audio (10 inputs/10 outputs)
- Analogue audio input and output (XLR)
- One Ethernet cable for audio, control, and PoE power
- AES-128 encryption for enhanced privacy
- Display for basic system configuration without a laptop
- LEDs indicate power, wireless connection, and network status
- Includes wall/ceiling mounting plate
|Dimensions (L x W x D)||9.5 x 9.6 x 1.9" / 24.2 x 24.3 x 4.7 cm|
|Weight||Not Specified by Manufacturer|