- For Vocal and Instrument Applications.
- 20 Hz to 20 kHz Frequency Range.
- AES 256-Bit Encryption.
- Runs on AA Alkaline Batteries.
- IR Sync Capabilities.
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #61836
- SKU: QLXD1
For capturing audio, the Shure QLXD1 Wireless Bodypack Transmitter is a good 24-bit digital audio solution. It can be used for wireless vocals and instruments in audio applications such as in presentation spaces, music venues, houses of worship, DJ setups, and more. It features a 20 Hz to 20 kHz frequency range and has over 120 dB of dynamic range. Features AES 256-bit encryption for secure transmission and up to 9 hours continuous use with two AA alkaline batteries. The QLXD1 quickly syncs with a wireless receiver over IR at the push of a button and maintains clear, uninterrupted signal over its entire 100m range.
All metal construction ensures durability and with a wide selection of compatible microphones choices, this bodypack transmitter when paired with a wireless receiver, provides clear audio and gets the job done.
This QLXD1 transmitter offers more than 60 available channels per frequency band and is built with a backlit LCD display to allow for navigation through the menus and controls. A detachable 1/4 wave antenna and TA4M mini connector are also featured with external charging contacts to allow for docked charging. The optional Shure SB900 lithium-ion rechargeable battery (sold separately) can provide up to 10 hours of continuous operation. With clearly defined performance, the QLXD1 wireless transmitter delivers good clean audio and provides professional features for demanding live sound events and installations.
- Compatible with these microphones: SM35, MX150/O, MX150/C, WL183, WL184, WL185, WL93, WB98H/C, MX153B, and MX153T.
- Over 120 dB of dynamic range with no transmitter gain adjustments needed.
- Selectable display mode showing group/channel, frequency, or battery runtime.
- Easy pairing of transmitters and receivers over IR scan and sync.
- Features a backlit LCD with easy to navigate menus and controls.
- AES 256-bit encryption for secure transmission.
- 100m line-of-sight operating range.
- Up to 9 hours continuous operation with two AA alkaline batteries and up to 10 hours with the optional Shure SB900 lithium-ion rechargeable battery.
- Rugged metal construction.
|Frequency Range||20 Hz to 20 kHz|
|Band||470 to 534 MHz|
|Mic Offset Range||0 to 21 dB (in 3 dB Steps)|
|Battery Type||Shure SB900 Rechargeable Li-Ion or AA Batteries 1.5 V|
|Battery Runtime||At 10 mW:
Shure SB900: up to 10 Hours
Alkaline: up to 9 Hours
|Audio Input||Connector: 4-Pin Male Mini Connector (TA4M)
Impedance: 1 MOhm
Maximum Input Level 1 kHz at 1% THD: 8.5 dBV (7.5 V pp)
Preamplifier Equivalent Input Noise (EIN) System Gain Setting ≥ +20: −120 dBV, A-Weighted, Typical
|RF Output||Connector: SMA
Antenna Type: 1/4 Wave
Impedance: 50 Ohms
Occupied Bandwidth: <200 kHz
Modulation Type: Shure Proprietary Digital
Power: 1 mW or 10 mW
Note: See Frequency Range and Output Power Table, Varies by Region
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||3.38 x 2.57 x 0.92" / 86 x 65 x 23 mm|
|Weight||4.9 oz / 138 g, without Batteries|