Shure RPM89 Shotgun Preamplifier for VP89 & SM89 Microphones
- Powers all VP89 & SM89 Capsules.
- Class A Discrete Preamplifier.
- Transparent Sound.
- Extremely Fast Transient Response.
- Selectable Low-Frequency Rolloff.
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #65975
- SKU: RPM89-PRE
The Shure RPM89 Shotgun Preamplifier for VP89 & SM89 Microphones is a Class A, discrete shotgun preamplifier that can be used interchangeably with VP89 and SM89 microphone capsules. Lightweight with low self-noise, the RPM89 features rugged aluminium alloy construction.
In addition to its high output level and fast transient response, the RPM89 has no crossover distortion and minimal harmonic and intermodulation distortion.
To control background noise and rumble, the RPM89 has a switchable low-frequency rolloff at 200 Hz.
RPM89 Preamplifier Features
- Works interchangeably with VP89 and SM89 microphone capsules
- Discrete, Class A preamplifier with low self-noise
- High output level and extremely fast transient response
- Lightweight, rugged aluminium alloy construction
- Selectable low-frequency response
|Output Impedance||115.0 Ω|
|Signal to Noise Ratio||79.0 dB|
|Low Frequency Roll-Off||-12 dB/oct below specified frequency:
Normal, flat response: 100 Hz
Low frequency rolloff engaged: 200 Hz
|Operating Temperature Range||0 to 135°F (-18 to 57°C)|
|Storage Temperature||-20 to 165°F (-29 to 74°C)|
|Operating Relative Humidity||0 to 95%|
|Polarity||Positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 with respect to pin 3|
|Housing||Charcoal-grey metallic painted aluminium alloy|
|Power Requirements||11-52 V DC phantom power (IEC-61938), <2.0 mA|
|Dimensions||4.02 x .87" (102 x 22 mm)|