Shure RPW120 Beta 87A Supercardioid Condenser Capsule for Handheld Transmitter
- For Various Shure Handheld Transmitters.
- Vocal Condenser Microphone.
- Supercardioid Pattern.
- Smooth Frequency Response.
- Controlled Low-Frequency Roll-Off.
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #65977
- SKU: RPW120
The Shure RPW120 Beta 87A Supercardioid Condenser Capsule for Handheld Transmitter is a Beta 87A condenser microphone capsule compatible with most interchangeable Shure handheld transmitters (available separately), with the exception of the BLX and GLX-D systems. It delivers a clear, detailed vocal sound for professional sound reinforcement, broadcasting, and studio recording applications.
The uniform supercardioid polar pattern provides maximised gain-before-feedback along with a smooth frequency response and high sound pressure level capability (140.5 dB).
Featuring an electronic low-frequency roll-off and a shockmount system, the capsule virtually eliminates proximity effect and reduces handling noise. Its circuitry is designed for low susceptibility to RFI and electromagnetic hum.
- Compatible with all Shure handheld transmitters except BLX and GLX-D systems
- Smooth frequency response with gradual presence rise
- Highly-consistent supercardioid polar pattern provides maximised gain-before-feedback
- Electronic low-frequency roll-off compensates for proximity effect
- Wide dynamic range (117 dB) and low-distortion characteristics
- Low susceptibility to RFI and electromagnetic hum
- Advanced cartridge shockmount system absorbs mechanical shocks and reduces handling noise
- Built-in pop filter reduces undesirable wind and breath sounds
|Frequency Range||20 Hz to 20 kHz|
|Maximum SPL||140.5 dB SPL|
|Dynamic Range||117 dB|
|Signal-to-Noise Ratio||70.5 dB|
|Equivalent Noise Level||23.5 dB (Typical)|
|Compatible Transmitters||Shure: Axient, PG, PGX, QLXD, SLX, UHF-R, ULX, ULXD, UR2|