Shure SBC250 2-Bay Networked Charging Station
- Supplies full charges in three hours, 50% charge in one hour.
- Charge status bi-color LEDs for each transmitter.
- Facilitates transmitter setting adjustments and firmware updates when networked.
- Two SBC250 units can be rack or wall mounted side-by-side with URT3 tray (for use with ULXD6 boundary transmitters only).
- Sleek, low profile design integrates into virtually any room aesthetic.
- Internal power supply.
- Compatible with 3rd party control devices (AMX / Crestron).
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #66672
- SKU: SBC250
The Shure SBC250 2-Bay Networked Charging Station allows up to two ULXD6 or ULXD8 transmitters that are equipped with the SB900A rechargeable battery to be charged quickly and conveniently. Transmitters simply slide into the charger; it is not necessary to remove the SB900A battery. Bi-color LEDs indicate charging status. When connected to a network, the charging status of each transmitter can be viewed remotely. Transmitter settings or firmware can be updated while the transmitters are in the charger using Shure Wireless Workbench® or SystemOn™ Audio Asset Management software, or through a third-party room control system. The SBC250 can be also be rack or wall-mounted with optional URT3 rack tray.
|Charge Time||ULXD6 and ULXD8: 15 minutes = 1 hour runtime; 1 hour = 50% charged; 3 hours = 100% charged|
|Network Interface||10/100 Mbps Ethernet|
|Power Requirement||100 - 240V AC @ 0.35 A maximum, 50/60 Hz|
|Housing||Molded Plastic, Sheet Metal|
|Dimensions||215 x 191 x 62.5 mm (8.46 x 7.52 x 2.44in.)|
|Weight||2.7 kg(5.95 lb)|
|Operating Temperature Range||0°C (32°F) to 45°C (113°F)|
|Storage Temperature Range||-29°C (-20°F) to 74°C (165°F)|