Shure SE215 Sound-Isolating Earphones with RMCE-BT2 Bluetooth Cable (Black)
- Single High-Definition Driver per Side.
- 22 Hz to 17.5 kHz Frequency Response.
- Detachable Cable Design via MMCX Jacks.
- Bluetooth 5.0 Communication Cable.
- Up to 37 dB of Noise Isolation.
- Product: #62556
- SKU: SE215-K+BT2
The Shure SE215 Sound-Isolating Earphones with RMCE-BT2 Bluetooth Cable (Black) are sound-isolating earphones designed to deliver clear sound with deep bass, enhanced noise isolation, and convenient integration with mobile devices for musicians, vocalists, and audio engineers in live stage applications and daily travels. The detachable RMCE-BT2 Bluetooth 5.0 cable features an in-line remote control and microphone, and support for multiple high-quality codecs. The supplied accessories include assorted sleeves, a zippered case, and a charging cable.
Each earpiece utilises a high-definition driver for clarity across its 22 Hz to 17.5 kHz frequency range. The array of included sleeves offers a tight and comfortable fit, which yields up to 37 dB of passive noise isolation. The durable sweat-resistant housings protect the components from damage caused by moisture.
- A single dynamic driver in each earpiece produces a clear sound with deep bass down to 22 Hz
- Comfortable, sound-isolating sleeves block up to 37 dB of ambient noise
- Prevents outside noise from interfering with audio, whether on stage or on the go
Personalisation and Comfort
- Ergonomic, flexible design
- Lightweight, low-profile shape with optimised nozzle angle is designed to rest comfortably in the ear
- Over-the-ear configuration keeps cables out of the way
Detachable Bluetooth 5.0 Cable
- Bluetooth version 5.0 for wireless operation with most smartphones, laptops, and tablets
- Dedicated headphone amplifier delivers high-fidelity audio quality
- Internal battery provides up to 10 hours of play time or up to 350 hours of standby time
- Supports Qualcomm aptX, aptX HD, aptX Low Latency, AAC, and SBC codecs
- In-line remote and microphone
- Removable cable and eartips ensure a long product life by providing easy and efficient cleaning and part replacement
- Rugged, ergonomic housings with sweat-resistant construction are built to withstand the extremes of everyday wear
|Earpiece Design||In-Ear (Intra-Aural), Closed-Back|
|Earpiece Connection / Wearing Style||Neckband|
|Number of Drivers||1, per Earpiece|
|Active Noise Cancellation||No|
|Controls/Microphone Location||Controls: Cable
|Full Remote OS Support||Android, iOS|
|Frequency Response||22 Hz to 17.5 kHz|
|Sensitivity||107 dB SPL/mW at 1 kHz|
|Noise Attenuation||Up to 37 dB|
|Number of Mics||1|
|Supported Audio Codecs||AAC, SBC, aptX, aptX HD, aptX LL|
|Wireless Range||32.8' / 10 m|
|Frequency||2.4 GHz (2402 to 2480 MHz)|
|Transmitter Power||7.45 dBm|
|Maximum Paired Devices||1|
|Bluetooth Transmitter Modulation||FHSS|
|Connector to Earpiece||2 x MMCX|
|Runtime||10 Hours (Music)
350 Hours (Standby)
|Charging Temperature||50 to 113°F / 10 to 45°C|
|Weight||1.1 oz / 30.0 g|