Shure SLXD1 Digital Wireless Bodypack Transmitter
- For SLX-D Receivers
- Use with Lav/Headset Mic or Instrument
- TA4M Connector
- 1760 Auto-Scan Frequencies
- 1/10mW RF Output Power
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #75948
- SKU: SLXD1
The Shure SLXD1 Digital Wireless Bodypack Transmitter is a bodypack digital wireless microphone transmitter compatible with SLX-D receivers. It delivers crystal-clear, 24-bit digital audio quality and reliable RF performance—well suited for use in small- to medium-sized venues and houses of worship, or with A/V installations in conference, educational, or corporate facilities.
The SLXD1 operates in a 44 MHz UHF tuning range with 1760 frequencies available and features a selectable 1/10mW RF power output and a transmission range up to 100m. It provides up to 8 hours of operation on two AA batteries or an SB903 rechargeable battery (available separately).
User Friendly, Compact, and Lightweight
- The SLXD1 features a TA4M input, allowing you to connect a lavalier or headset mic of your choice for hands-free presentations and performances, or a dedicated WA305 locking instrument cable for use with a guitar/bass (mic and cable available separately).
- The unit quickly syncs with a wireless receiver via infrared at the touch of a button.
- An easy-to-read LCD shows important information.
- 1/10mW selectable RF output power allows you to increase either the transmitter's range or the number of mics operating simultaneously.
- The discreet, ergonomic housing is constructed from tough, lightweight ABS plastic and features a fixed 1/4 wave antenna.
Convenient Power Management Options
- The SLXD1 operates for up to 8 hours on two AA batteries or an SB903 rechargeable battery (available separately).
- The SB903 lithium-ion rechargeable battery offers convenient power management with zero memory effect and precision metering in hours and minutes on the transmitter's LCD screen.
- The SBC203 dual-battery recharging station (available separately) charges two SB903 batteries at once—it fits the external contacts on the transmitter so you don't have to remove the batteries to recharge.
|Wireless Transmission||Digital UHF|
|RF Channel Scanning||Auto-Scan|
|Max Operating Range||100 m|
|RF Output Power||1 / 10 mW|
|Audio I/O||1 x TA4/Mini XLR 4-Pin Male Unbalanced Input (Lockable)|
|Gain Range||0 +21 dB|
|Antenna||1/4 Wave External, Fixed|
|Battery Type||2 x AA (Included)
1 x Shure SB 903 (Not Included)
|Battery Charging Time||1.25 to 5.5 Hours|
|Approx. Battery Life||8 Hours (Lithium Shure SB903)
8 Hours (Alkaline)
|Display & Indicators||LCD (Battery Status, Channel, Group)|
|Operating Temperature||0 to 122°F / -17 to 50°C|
|Storage Temperature||-20 to 165°F / -28 to 73°C|
|Dimensions||2.7 x 3.9 x 1" / 68 x 98 x 25.5 mm|
|Weight||3.1 oz / 89 g|