- Reduces noise caused by bumps
- Screw-type camera adapter
- Pistol grip adapter
- Threaded adapter
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #5226
- SKU: A88SM
The Shure Model A88SM Microphone Isolation Mount is designed especially for use where exceptional freedom from mechanically transmitted noise is a necessity. Through its use of Shure's highly effective Shock-Stopper TM half-mount isolators and secure cable locking design, the A88SM eliminates most noise associated with stands, booms, and cable movement. Designed expressly for Shure's VP88 MS Stereo Condenser Microphone, the A88SM can also be used with any microphone with a handle diameter of approximately 27 mm.
The A88SM offers several features that make it a versatile accessory for studio and location miking. As supplied, the mount contains a locking "foot"-type slide-in mount for instant attachment to most ENG cameras with a mounting "shoe." A simple twist knob - which also provides positive-locking vertical angle adjustment-permits removal of the foot and attachment of a swivel with both 5/8"-27 and 3/8"-16 tapped threads for attachment to most microphone stands and booms.
- Reduces noise caused by bumps to stands and booms, etc.
- A screw-type camera adapter permits mounting to cameras with 1/4"-20 tapped mounting holes instead of mounting shoes.
- A pistol grip adapter allows the A88SM to be used with several popular microphone pistol grips.
- A threaded adapter is supplied to convert the swivel's 5/8"-27 thread to a 5/16"-18 thread.