Shure TwinPlex TL45 Omnidirectional Lavalier Microphone (LEMO, Cocoa)
- For Theatre, Broadcast & Speech.
- Lightweight and Easy to Conceal.
- Omnidirectional Polar Pattern.
- Consistent Off-Axis Response.
- Natural Tone with Robust Low Frequencies.
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #65923
- SKU: TL45CO-LEMO
Sweat and moisture won't stop your signal when you use the cocoa Shure TwinPlex TL45 Omnidirectional Lavalier Microphone (LEMO, Cocoa) omnidirectional lavalier microphone as your transducer of choice. This ultralightweight mic boasts a patent-pending, dual-diaphragm condenser capsule with an omnidirectional polar pattern, yielding full, natural tone and consistent off-axis response along with low self-noise and wide dynamic range. Plus, the swappable frequency caps incorporate a superhydrophobic nanoscopic coating to eliminate sweat-outs and signal drops caused by perspiration.
The TwinPlex TL45 remains easy to conceal while offering the sonic performance of mics with much larger diaphragms. The paintable, medical-grade, 1.1mm diameter cable resists kinks, maintains flexibility, and uses reinforcing fibres for increased durability. The cable end is terminated with a 3-pin LEMO connector for compatibility with an array of wireless transmitters.
- Lightweight and easily concealed for use in theatre, broadcast, and speech applications
- Patent-pending, dual-diaphragm design yields twice the surface area of other subminiature microphones for pristine, natural response, and robust low frequencies
- Improved off-axis consistency produces accurate reproduction regardless of vocal source position or movement
- Low self-noise of 24.5 dBA and wide dynamic range of 117.5 dB for cleaner audio production
- Low sensitivity mitigates distortion and contributes to high SPL handling
- Interchangeable sweat- and moisture-resistant frequency caps prevent sweat-outs due to an invisible superhydrophobic nanoscopic coating
- Paintable 1.1mm diameter cable resists memory effect and kinks
- Single medical-grade spiralling conductor in the cable delivers increased flexibility while built-in reinforcing fibres offer additional cable strength for longevity
- Includes three flat-response frequency caps and two presence-response frequency caps
|Operating Principle||Pressure Operated|
|Frequency Range||20 Hz to 20 kHz|
|Maximum SPL||142 dB SPL|
|Sensitivity||-45 dBV/Pa at 1 kHz|
|Dynamic Range||117.5 dB|
|Signal-to-Noise Ratio||69.5 dB A-Weighted|
|Equivalent Noise Level||24.5 dB A-Weighted|
|Output Connector||3-Pin LEMO|
|Cable Length||5.5' / 1.68 m|
|Operating Voltage||5 V|
|Operating Current Consumption||240 µA|
|Length||0.53" / 13.5 mm|
|Diameter||0.22" / 5.6 mm|
|Weight||0.42 oz / 12 g|