SiOnyx Aurora Classic IR Night Vision Camera
- Extreme Low-Light 720p Video & Photos.
- 3x Digital Zoom / 16mm f/1.4 Glass Lens.
- GPS, Accelerometer & Compass.
- Certified for Weapons Use / Loop Mode.
- Colour or Monochrome Recording.
- Product: #72004
- SKU: C010100
Capture your surroundings in extreme low-light conditions as well as under starlight, moonlight, or in bright sunlight with the **SiOnyx Aurora IR Night Vision Camera **. The Aurora uses a 1" type CMOS sensor with large pixels to record 720p or 360p video and 0.9MP stills for low-light imaging. Video and stills are captured to a microSD card up to 32GB, and frame rates are selectable at 7.5, 15, 24, 30, and 60 fps. This "classic" Aurora is certified for weapons use and can be set for recoil-activated capture when in Loop mode. It also features compass, GPS, and accelerometer functions that are enabled by an internal IMU (internal measurement unit).
The Aurora has an all-glass 16mm (35mm equivalent of 47mm) lens with 3x digital zoom and f/1.4, 2.0, and 5.6 aperture settings. View your activities in colour or monochrome using the OLED viewfinder, or live stream your content using the Aurora app and your iOS/Android smartphone. A dioptre on the EVF offers a sharp view for users with and without corrective lenses. Features include Daytime, Twilight, and Night modes with the white balance set automatically to each mode. A focus peaking function and a manual focus ring are used to keep your images sharp down to a minimum focus of 1'.
This compact, lightweight camera mounts via its 1/4"-20 tripod thread and has a waterproof rating of IP67, suiting it to hunting, boating, nature watching, and other outdoor activities. The included rechargeable lithium-ion battery will provide a runtime of up to two hours on a single charge.
- IR night vision camera with Daytime, Twilight, and Night modes.
- Selectable GPS, accelerometer, and compass functions.
- Weapon rated M4 223/5.56 at 4000 rounds.
- Recoil-activated capture in Loop mode.
- Capture video and stills in near dark, moonless, and starlight conditions.
- 1" type CMOS sensor with large pixels for low-light imaging.
- 720p video and 0.9MP still photos.
- ISO equivalent of over 812,000.
- An adjustable iris switches between f/5.6, f/2.0, and f/1.4 depending on available light.
- 16mm all-glass lens (35mm equivalent of 47mm) with 3x digital zoom.
- OLED EVF with dioptre.
- Live stream using the Aurora app and your iOS/Android smartphone.
- Selectable frame rates of 8, 15, 24, 30, and 60 fps.
- Time-lapse, image stabilisation, digital zoom, and shutter functions.
- Focus peaking function and manual focus ring.
- EVF with colour and monochrome settings, adjustable dioptre, and auto-off to save power.
- Shoot up to two hours on a single charge of the included battery.
- 1/4"-20 tripod thread.
|Sensor||1-Chip 1" CMOS|
|35mm-Equivalent Focal Length||47mm|
|Minimum Focusing Distance||1.0' / 0.3 m|
|Angle of View||41°|
|Recording Media||1 x microSD (32 GB Maximum)|
|Video Format||1280 x 720p at 7.5/15/24/30/60 fps (MOV via H.264/AVC)
480 x 360p at 7.5/15/24/30/60 fps (H.264/AVC)
|Resolution||1024 x 768|
|Shutter Speed||8000 - 1.5 Seconds (Photo)|
|Shooting Modes||Burst Shooting
|Scene Modes||Preset: Yes|
|Tripod Mount||1/4" - 20|
|Battery||Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery Pack
Max Runtime: 2 Hours per Charge
Battery Charge Time: 2 hours
|Operating Temperature||14 to 104°F / -10 to 40°C|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||4.6 x 2.4 x 25.6" / 11.6 x 6.0 x 65.0 cm|
|Weight||10.2 oz / 289 g|