- Supports 10 kg
- Fixed Spring Counterbalance
- Variable Tilt Drag
- Fixed Pan Drag
- Independent Pan and Tilt Locks
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #36788
- SKU: SUVH15
The Sirui VH-15 Fluid Video Head, pronounced Soo-Ray, is a precision-machined aluminium video head that supports up to 10 kg. It features a fixed spring counterbalance that helps bring the head to a neutral position and variable tilt drag, with 0 drag for fast tilt positioning; pan drag is preset and fixed. The pan and tilt locks allow you to set a shot and lock off the head so it doesn't move for lock-off shots.
The Manfrotto compatible sliding Quick Release (QR) plate helps to balance your camera, and the head comes with a safety lock for the QR plate. The head features 2 bubble levels, and the VH-15 Video Head can be mounted to available ball adapters, tripods, and other camera supports, not included, via the 3/8" threaded female receiver on the flat base.
- Precision machining and forged aircraft aluminium body provides a rugged, reliable head that weighs less than two pounds.
- The fixed spring counterbalance works to return the fluid head to its neutral position.
- Individual pan and tilt locks allow you to lock one axis without affecting the movement of the other.
- The head incorporates two bubble levels. One is found on the base of the head, so you can level the legs. The second bubble level is built into the side of the camera platform.
- The VH-15 head can be mounted on available flat base tripod legs. Available adapters, not included, allow you to mount the fluid head to tripods with a 75mm bowl.
|Load Capacity||10 kg|
|Tripod Fitting||Flat base with 3/8"-16 threaded female mounting hole|
|Counterbalance||Fixed: 4 kg|
|Tilt Range||-90 to 75°|
|Levelling Bubble||2 x bubble levels|
|Dimensions||402 x 171 x 122 mm|