- Designed for Sony A6500
- Baseplate and side plate are of Arca-Swiss standards
- Wooden grip on the right side
- L-Bracket comes with an abundance of threaded holes
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #51732
- SKU: 2074
SmallRig L-Bracket Kit 2074 is exclusively designed for Sony A6500. It includes an Arca baseplate, an Arca side plate and a wooden grip.
The wooden grip feels good and is locked tight with Arca baseplate by two M4 screws. Arca baseplate which is anti-twist designed fits the camera well and could attach fluid heads of Arca Swiss quick release system with integrated Arca QR plate at the bottom. It comes with rubber cushions to protect the camera from scratches. 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 threaded holes at the bottom are used to attach QR plates of different standards for tripod. Arca side plate is compatible with Arca tripod for shooting portraits. It is equipped with 1/4"-20 threaded holes to attach QR plates of other standards for tripod. Arca baseplate and Arca side plate are locked firm via two M4 screws. In addition, Arca baseplate comes with an eyelet of wrist strap on the right side for the convenience of handheld shooting.
- Exclusively designed for Sony A6500 and it matches the camera perfectly.
- Baseplate and side plate are of Arca-Swiss standards whereby monopod or tripod could be attached and support portraits shooting.
- Wooden grip on the right side fits the camera well, looking good and providing a very a comfortable gripping experience.
- L-Bracket comes with an abundance of threaded holes for QR plates of other standards.
- Could work together with wrist strap for the convenience of handheld shooting