SmallRig 2178 L-Bracket for Fujifilm X-H1 Camera is a modular design with anti-twist flanges to keep the camera from twisting and provide comfortable handheld shooting. Both the base plate and side plate are Arca-type compatible dovetail plates enable the camera to mount in a vertical or horizontal position. It features a sensor centring line on each axis to align the camera on a tripod head and maintains complete access to the camera's battery and ports. The side plate can be extended to left if more room is needed for tethering or cable release. An included hex wrench at the bottom is used to tighten and adjust the L-bracket. Additionally, it is compatible with the Peak Design strap and includes a hand strap loop on the right side. Furthermore, 1/4"-20 mounting holes are located on the side and bottom for accessory attachment, such as Cold Shoe Mount 1593.
- Modular designed for Fujifilm X-H1 Camera body.
- Arca-Type compatible dovetail plate with center marks on both axis.
- Extendable side plate allows for tethering or cable release.
- Add 16mm height based on the original handgrip for pinky support.
- Compatible with Peak Design strap.
- The side plate features three 1/4"-20 threaded holes for accessory attachment.
- Built-in Allen wrench at the bottom
|Product Dimensions:||149.5x 93x 69.5mm|