- Form-fitting camera half cage for Sony FX3.
- Provides protection and mounting points for the camera.
- 1/4"-20 & ARRI 3/8" -16 & and NATO rail accessory mounts.
- Built-in cold shoe & 15mm focus rod clamp.
- Integrated Arca Swiss plate, compatible with DJI RS 2 and RSC 2 gimbals.
- Product: #86386
- SKU: 3278
The SmallRig Half Cage for Sony FX3 is designed to provide protection and accessory mounting points for the camera in professional video shooting. It secures the camera with two 1/4"-20 screws to prevent twisting, with one on the bottom and one on the left side. Multiple 1/4”-20 threaded holes let you attach a wide range of accessories like SmallRig's Universal Wooden Side Handle or Universal Magic Arm with Small Ballhead, while the built-in ARRI 3/8" -16 locating hole is compatible with accessories like the Magic Arm with Double Ballheads. The top cold shoe allows accommodates a microphone, light, sound receiver, etc. Its built-in 15mm single rod clamp also supports a 12mm focus rod using the attached 15-12mm rod clamp adapter to mount a follow focus; its NATO rail on the left fits SmallRig's Wooden NATO Side Handle. The bottom Arca Swiss plate allows for holding the camera onto DJI RS 2 and RSC 2 gimbal directly to convert handheld shooting to gimbal shooting. A magnetic flathead screwdriver is included for easy access and assembly. In addition, it features a removable NATO rail on the top suits SmallRig's Rotating NATO Handle, or Swivel and Tilt Monitor Mount with NATO Clamp, and can be attached separately without the half cage; the cage also comes with a dedicated HDMI cable clamp to protect the HDMI cable and ensure signal stability.
- Please remove the top NATO rail when using the original XLR handle.
- The distance of the 1/4”-20 threaded holes on the NATO rail is 27mm, so that it’s not compatible with the accessories with 18mm screw distance, like monitor mount 2294 and mini top handle 2756.*
|Product Dimensions||137.6 x 118 x 59.2mm|
|Material||Aluminium Alloy, Stainless Steel|