- Use PCIe Expansion Cards with Computers Lacking Slots - Use high-performance PCIe cards with any Mac with a Thunderbolt port
- Thunderbolt 2 Interface - Maximum performance with computers with Thunderbolt 2 technology, backward compatible with host computers and other devices equipped with 10Gbps Thunderbolt technology
- Small and Light - Most compact Thunderbolt 2-to-PCIe expansion system available, designed to fit the most popular Thunderbolt-compatible high-speed networking and storage controller interface cards
- One PCIe Slot - Supports low-profile card
- Two Thunderbolt Ports - Daisy chain up to six devices to a single port on the host computer
- Remarkably Quiet - Temperature-controlled, variable-speed fan automatically and quietly cools the card
- Energy Saver Mode - Powers on/off automatically with the computer
Rugged Aluminum Housing - Provides robust and secure protection for any environment
Dimensions WxDxH: 10.16 x 21.39 x 7.16 cm
- Weight: 3.4 kg
- Form Factor: Desktop
- External Connectors : 2 x Thunderbolt, 1 x Power
- Expansion Slot: One x8 mechanical (x4 electrical) PCIe 2.0
- PCIe Cards Supported(1): One low-profile PCIe card
- Compatible PCIe Cards(2): Up-to-date PCIe cards listed on our supporting PCIe Card Thunderbolt Compatibility Chart
- Power Supply: Universal 80W, 100-240V AC, 50-60 Hz
- Operating Temperature: 0° C to 35° C (32° F to 95° F)
- RoHS Compliant: Yes
- Echo Express SEL chassis(1)
- Power adapter
- Power cord
- Thunderbolt cable lock(3)
- Note: PCIe cards and Thunderbolt cable sold separately
- Any Mac with a Thunderbolt2 or Thunderbolt port
- OS X 10.8.5+
- OS X Server and OS X Mavericks compatible
- Any PC with a Thunderbolt 2 or Thunderbolt port(4)
- Windows® 8, 7 PCIe Card Compatibility
- For up-to-date PCIe card compatibility see the PCIe Card Thunderbolt Compatibility Chart
- PCIe cards sold separately; requires Thunderbolt cable, available at the Sonnet Online Store.
- Compatibility requires the installation of Thunderbolt technology-aware drivers, available from the manufacturer. See our supporting PCIe Card Thunderbolt Compatibility Chart for a list of up-to-date compatible PCIe cards.
- Thunderbolt cable lock is compatible with Apple and Sonnet Thunderbolt cables. For more information see Support Article FAQ 785.
- Windows requires a Thunderbolt 2 interface in the computer and in the expansion chassis to support more than two PCIe controllers. Note that some PCIe cards have a bridge to multiple controllers, so it is possible for a single dual-controller PCIe card to reach the limit if not connected via Thunderbolt 2. Not all Mac-compatible PCIe cards are also compatible with Windows. See the PCIe Card Thunderbolt Compatibility Chart for details.