(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
Soundcraft Ui12 12-Input Remote-Controlled Digital MixerProduct #32119 | SKU 5056217 |(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
- Control via Tablet, PC or Smartphone
- Integrated Wi-Fi
- iOS, Android, Windows, Mac OS, and Linux
- Recallable Remote-Controlled Mic Preamps
- DSP from dbx, DigiTech & Lexicon
The Ui12 from Soundcraft is a 12-input remote-controlled, fully recallable digital mixing system, housed in a compact, road-rugged stagebox format. With built-in Wi-Fi, cross-platform compatibility, and the ability to be controlled by any connected device via standard web browser, the Ui12 offers a full-featured, flexible remote mixing solution for a wide variety of live sound reinforcement applications.
The Ui12 features cross-platform compatibility with iOS, Android, Windows, Mac OS, and Linux devices, and can use up to 10 control devices simultaneously. In addition, the mixer features signal processing from dbx, DigiTech and Lexicon, including dbx AFS2 feedback suppression, DigiTech amp modelling, and more. It has fully recallable and remote-controlled mic gain and phantom power, along with 4-band parametric AEQ, high-pass filter, compressor, de-esser, and noise gate on all input channels. The mixer also features 31-band graphic AEQ, noise gate, and compressor on all outputs, plus real-time frequency analyser (RTA) on all inputs and outputs.
In the I/O department, the Ui12 boasts four XLR combo mic/line inputs, four XLR mic inputs, two channels of Hi-Z/instrument inputs, as well as a stereo RCA line input. A 2-channel USB media player is included, along with 2 balanced XLR Aux outputs, two 1/4" headphone outputs with level control, plus balanced stereo XLR and 1/4" main outputs. Two-channel USB audio supports playback for MP3, WAV and AIFF formats.
- Tablet/PC/smartphone controlled digital mixer
- Cross-platform compatibility with iOS, Android, Windows, Mac OS, and Linux devices
- Independent network interfaces on board for simultaneous control by Wi-Fi and Ethernet
- Floor-ready, rugged chassis for live applications
- Integrated Wi-Fi
- Use up to 10 control devices (tablets, phones, PCs) simultaneously
- Signal processing from dbx, DigiTech, and Lexicon
- Fully recallable and remote-controlled mic preamps
- 4-band parametric AEQ, high-pass filter, compressor, de-esser and noise gate on input channels
- 31-band graphic AEQ, noise gate and compressor on all outputs
- Real-time frequency analyser (RTA) on inputs and outputs
- 3 dedicated Lexicon FX effects processors: reverb, delay and chorus
- Subgroups, Mute Groups, View Groups, and more mixer controls
- Show/Snapshot recall with channel safes and security lockout
- Includes Ableton Live Lite
- 2-channel USB audio playback
|Wi-Fi||Wi-Fi router on-board|
|Number of Inputs||12|
|XLR Connections||4 mic/line, 4 mic|
|Main Output||XLR and 1/4"|
|AUX Sends||Aux / Monitor Sends: 2 balanced XLR|
|USB||2-channel USB audio playback|
|Headphone||Headphone 1/4" Out: 2|
|RCA||Stereo RCA Line Input: Yes|
|Dimensions||3.3 x 7.0 x 12.6" (85 x 177 x 320 mm)|
In The Box
- Soundcraft Ui12 12-Input Remote-Controlled Digital Mixer
- Ableton Live Lite
Reviews(no ratings yet)
Give it a quick rating:
Thanks for your rating!
Write a review