Bonafide Buffer is the sonic remedy that will free your tone of any treble-sucking constraints put upon it by long cable runs. Just slam this high-quality, no-nonsense tone tool on your pedalboard and get ready to bask in your tone as it was meant to be. If you hadn’t already guessed it, we love pedals and effects. They’re fun, inspiring and can completely define your sound. Sadly, the more you add, the more cables you have to use. In the end this makes you sound like you’ve plugged into a wet blanket, instead of your gorgeous-sounding amp. By turning your guitar’s high impedance output into low impedance, BONAFIDE BUFFER opens up the tonal floodgates, so your tone can flow strong and freely through your entire signal chain. In order for a buffer to deliver the goods, it needs to build up a lot of signal strength (high input impedance) and then release all of that power effortlessly (low output impedance). Bonafide Buffer’s 1M ohm input and 100 ohm output secures exactly those goals and enables you to have obscenely long cable runs, while still maintaining optimum signal strength. But with great input impedance comes great noise though, right? Not with Bonafide Buffer, thanks to its >112 dB signal to noise ratio and Total Harmonic Distortion rating at 0.001%, this beautiful little box simply delivers the unadulterated sound of you!
- Ultra-compact analog buffer features a high-quality tone tool to protect your valuable guitar tone
- Play through long cable runs and convoluted pedal boards without any tone loss or signal distortion
- Superior analog buffering turns 1 MΩ guitar output into a tone-saving 100 Ω low impedance and low noise signal
- Intelligent bypass relay automatically switches to true bypass if power is cut so your signal still comes through
- Sturdy die-cast metal case designed for life on the road
- Extra-small enclosure easily fits on any pedal board
- High-quality components to give you outstanding tone protection