Röttweiler Distortion is the one-stop shop for all things metal. From ultra-tight thrash to down-tuned sludgy riffs, classic heaviness or a modern crushing tone, this one does them all with a gloriously musical in-your-face attitude and vicious aggression. An all-analog design with a distortion circuit based on soft clipping ensures ... wait, you know what? Let's just say there's a raging, fire-breathing dragon waiting to be unleashed in this pedal, but the distortion always sounds natural and huge. Röttweiler's sound is distinct and aggressive, but also very shapeable via a two-band active EQ with Bass and Treble controls, allowing you to go from a classic Motörhead to a Sabbath-y sound through to a more modern Thrash or Sludgy tone with ease. A mini toggle switch allows Röttweiler to instantly switch between two very distinct styles in metal: a more open sounding, sludgy crunch you may know from bands like Mastodon, The Sword or Kyuss and the classic, super-tight aggressive mid- scoop you know from Metallica, Pantera, Slipknot, etc.
- Extreme high-gain distortion
- Turn ANY amp into a cranked metal stack
- Two-band active EQ with separate bass and treble controls
- Voice switch
- True Bypass
- Unique one-screw battery access for lightning fast battery changes
- Custom 'hammerhead' rugged, die-cast aluminum casing built for a life on the road