TC Electronic TC8210-DT Classic Mixing Reverb Effects Processor
- Classic TC Electronic Reverb Sound.
- Transparent: Preserves Natural Character.
- Software with Hardware Interface.
- Large Reverb Variety for Diverse Sounds.
- Hardware Metering for Monitoring.
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #61975
- SKU: TC8210DT
The TC Electronic TC8210-DT Classic Mixing Reverb Effects Processor is a classic mixing reverb effect plug-in, providing the classic TC reverb sound to your DAW. Known for preserving the natural characteristics of the original source, the TC8210-DT provides a huge variety of verb algorithms to suit diverse musical needs, for everything from vocals to drums. With its cache of crystal clear halls, rooms and immersive spaces, it is an essential piece in any musician or mixer's creative kit. All the processing is handled by your DAW, which allows you to load several instances. Once connected to your USB port, the TC8210-DT's desktop controller provides intuitive control over even the most minute nuances of your effect and helps you create synergy between software and hardware.
TC8210-DT's Signature Presets will fuel your inspiration and add instant character to your mixing or recording session. Custom-built by some of the greatest producers and engineers around, record-ready settings provide original nuanced character for each sound, allowing the TC8210-DT to exhibit award-winning signature reverbs at their full potential. Input and output metres for signal monitoring are displayed directly on the hardware interface, while the hands-on controls let you tweak all tone-defining parameters including decay, colour, modulation, and much more. The plug-in operates in AAX, AU, and VST formats, and is compatible with Mac and Windows computers.
- Desktop controlled plug-in brings classic TC reverb sounds to your DAW.
- Dedicated desktop interface with intuitive hands-on control.
- Huge reverb variety to perfectly suit diverse musical needs—everything from vocals to drums.
- Preserves natural characteristics of the original source.
- Includes custom-built signature presets from your favourite artists.
- Combines unique operational features and superior sound quality.
- Input/output metres provide straightforward monitoring of reverb activity.
- Simple tactile control for cutting-edge effects and innovative algorithms.
- Use of DAW automation and project recall gives you the freedom to work with any audio software you prefer.
- Standard VST, Audio Units, and AAX plug-in processing.
|Sample Rates||44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4, and 192 kHz|
|Operating Systems||Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite or Later
Windows 7 or Later
|Drivers||No Additional Drivers Required, Uses Standard USB HID Drivers|
|Plug-In Formats||AAX Native, Audio Units, VST 2.4, VST 3 (32-/64-Bit)|
|USB Connection||USB 2.0, Micro-USB Type-B|
|Power Supply||Bus-Powered over USB|
|Power Consumption||2.5 W (Maximum)|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||1.7 x 2.1 x 5.3" / 42.0 x 54.0 x 135.0 mm|
|Weight||0.5 lb / 0.2 kg|