(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
TC-Helicon Voicesolo FX150 Personal PA and Vocal ProcessorProduct #60791 | SKU 996551011 |(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
The Voicesolo FX150 from TC-Helicon is a compact personal PA and vocal processor that offers personal monitoring and built-in effects including AEQ, compression, doubling, harmony, echo, vocal tuning, flanger, choir, and more. It can be used for a variety of applications such as vocal FX, stage monitoring for vocals, instrument amplification, or it can be used as a small PA speaker.
The unit also features dual XLR/TRS combo inputs with switchable 48V phantom power, and 1/8" aux input and a 3-channel digital mixer. The FX150 can also be mounted to a mic stand using its "one-click" mounting system, which allows you to secure it to a stand without any additional hardware pieces.
- 150W Class-D amplifier
- Full range 6.5″ Tannoy 2-way coaxial driver
- 3-channel digital mixer
- 3-band AEQ with individual channel control
- High-quality mic preamps
- XLR/TRS combo inputs with automatic mic/line switching
- Integrated TC-Helicon vocal processing / DSP processing: AEQ, compression, de-essing, gating
- 9 popular vocal reverb styles from VoiceLive 3
- Voice cancel on aux channel allows you to sing along with your favourite tracks
- Hi-Z instrument switch on CHANNEL 1
- Selectable Output – Choose between CHANNEL 1 (typically vocals) or FULL MIX
- True stage monitor pass through
- 48V switchable phantom power
- 1/8” aux input for connecting music player
- One-click Easy Grip mic-stand mounting system
- Rigid, low resonance high impact polystyrene enclosure
- Mic Control FX control feature using TC-Helicon MP-75 Microphone or Sennheiser e 835 fx mic
Reviews(no ratings yet)
Give it a quick rating:
Thanks for your rating!
Write a review