(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
TP-Link EAP110-OUTDOOR Wireless N300 Outdoor Access PointProduct #46684 | SKU EAP110-OUTDOOR |(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
- 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi Standards
- Up to 300 Mbps Data Throughput
- 2.4 GHz Operating Frequency
- 2 x 5 dBi External Waterproof Antennas
- 1 x Fast Ethernet Port
Extend the reach of your Wi-Fi network outdoors with the EAP110-OUTDOOR Wireless N300 Outdoor Access Point from TP-Link. This wireless-N outdoor access point operates on the 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi network standards and operates on the 2.4 GHz frequency supporting data transfer rates of up to 300 Mbps. In addition to enhanced wireless coverage and network speeds, this access point is designed to stand up against the elements thanks to the durable weatherproof housing. Installation is simple as the EAP110-OUTDOOR comes with both pole and wall mounting kits and supports PoE connectivity to eliminate the need to run a standalone power supply to the AP. Once installed, free Auranet Controller Software makes it easy to manage this AP as well as hundreds of other APs while the Captive portal simplifies the process of authenticating guests.
Waterproof Enclosure with IP65 Certification
Rated as IP65 during Ingress Protection testing, a resilient weatherproof enclosure protects the access points against harsh outdoor condition.
Wi-Fi that Goes the Distance
With high transmission power and two high-gain omnidirectional antennas, EAP110-Outdoor provides stable wireless coverage at a range of up to 656' in outdoor settings.
Supports Passive PoE for Easy Outdoor Setup
Do away with DC power adapters and power cords with passive Power over Ethernet (PoE), making outdoor deployment simple and fast.
Flexible Installation Options
Secure access points to walls or poles with the mounting kits provided.
Manage hundreds of access points at once with the multi-function Auranet Controller software, ideal for small and medium-sized business networks.
In smaller-scale networks, manage standalone access points with ease via our intuitive web interface.
- Wireless N Speed up to 300 Mbps
- Weatherproof enclosure, 15KV ESD and 6KV lightning protection
- Captive portal provides one convenient method of authentication for Wi-Fi guests
- Rate limit on per SSID to restrict the bandwidth of each client
- Load balance ensures large numbers of users have smooth network experiences in high-density business networks
- Access Control restricts or only allows the client to access the specified network segment
- Reboot Schedule enables all the APs to reboot automatically at a specified time
- WPA/WPA2-enterprise, 802.1X with RADIUS secure authentication and rogue access point detection ensure the security of WLAN
- Multi-SSID divides multiple wireless networks for different users
- Multiple operating modes including managed AP and standalone AP satisfy different application conditions
|Interface||1 x Fast Ethernet (RJ-45) port
(Supports passive PoE)
|Power Supply||24 VDC / 0.6 A passive PoE supply|
|Power Consumption||6.3 W|
|Antenna Type||2 x 5 dBi external omni waterproof|
|Mounting||Pole / wall mounting (kits included)|
|Watch Dog Timer||Yes|
|Wireless Standards||IEEE 802.11n/g/b|
|Signal Rate||11n: Up to 300 Mbps (dynamic)
11g: Up to 54 Mbps (dynamic)
11b: Up to 11 Mbps (dynamic)
|Transmit Power||COE：<20 dBm
FCC: <27 dBm
|Wireless Functions||Multiple SSIDs (Up to 8 SSIDs)
Enable/Disable Wireless Radio
Automatic Channel Assignment
Transmit Power Control (Adjust Transmit Power on dBm)
Wireless Statistics based on SSID/AP/Client
|Wireless Security||Captive Portal Authentication
Wireless Mac Address Filtering
Wireless Isolation Between Clients
SSID to VLAN Mapping
Rogue AP Detection
64/128/152-bit WEP / WPA / WPA2-Enterprise, WPA-PSK / WPA2-PSK
|Access Point Management||Auranet Controller Software
LED ON/OFF Control
Management MAC Access Control
System Logging Local/Remote Syslog
Web-based Management: HTTP/HTTPS
|Certifications||COE, FCC, RoHS|
|System Requirements||Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|
|Temperature & Humidity||Operating Temperature
-30 to 65°C
-40 to 70°C
10 to 90% non-condensing
5 to 90% non-condensing
|Dimensions||209.0 x 95.0 x 42.6 mm|
In The Box
- TP-Link EAP110-OUTDOOR Wireless N300 Outdoor Access Point
- Passive PoE Adapter
- Power Cord
- Mounting Kits
- Waterproof Rubber Insert
- Waterproof Antennas
Reviews(no ratings yet)
Give it a quick rating:
Thanks for your rating!
Write a review