(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
The Wave Panel from Tangent Devices is designed to incorporate the features and functionality of Tangent's CP100 and CP200 series panels in an equally useful but more economical package. This compact unit features custom trackerballs that use non-contacting optical pickups and easy-to-read cool-blue OLED displays. Numerous control interfaces include control knobs, label buttons, function buttons, master dials, and transport controls.
Introducing The Wave
A mouse or pen and tablet is not always the fastest or easiest way to use your colour grading software. Wouldn’t it be better if you had something real to get a hold of? Well, the Wave allows you to do just that.
With the Wave we bring a new level of affordability and quality to control surfaces. The design draws heavily on the experience gained from our highly successful CP100 and CP200 panel ranges. The Wave is not intended to replace these panels, it is just aimed at the more budget conscious user.
Stylish enough to look good in any grading suite and compact enough to be used for on-set grading, you'll find all the controls you'd expect from a colour grading panel without compromising on the essential ergonomics. The wave features crisp, easy to read, cool-blue OLED displays and custom trackerball units based on a non-contacting optical pickup. With enough buttons and knobs to keep your most needed controls at your fingertips, the Wave will increase your productivity, leaving you to get on with what you're best at doing - being creative!
Sofware that supports the Wave
The following software applications currently support the Wave panel. New apps are continually being added so please check back if your preferred product is not yet listed.
- Apple - Color (Please note that Apple Color v1.5 or higher is required)
- Assimilate - Scratch
- Iridas - SpeedGrade & FrameCycler
- RED - REDcineX
- Digital Film Technology - Bones
- Interactive Effects - Piranha & IFX Ant film
- Cineform - Neo4K & Neo3D
- The Pixel Farm - PF Clean
|Display||(3) cool-blue OLED displays, each 5 lines high x 32 characters wide|
|System Requirements||Mac OS X or later
Windows XP or later
|Controls||Soft Label Parameter Control Knobs:
(9) continuous rotation encoders with integral push button for reset
Soft Label Buttons:
(9) function buttons labelled F1 to F9 for fast access to frequently used functions
(3) continuous rotation encoders for master lift, gamma and gain controls
(3) non-contacting optical pickup trackerballs for differential lift, gamma and gain controls
(1) continuous rotation encoder for jog/shuttle functions
(5) buttons labelled with typical transport functions
|Power||500mA maximum (via USB)|
In The Box
- Tangent Devices Wave Panel
- Control Panel
- Button Overlay
- Software CD
- USB 2.0 Cable
Reviews(no ratings yet)
Give it a quick rating:
Thanks for your rating!
Write a review