- For Meetings, Podcasts, and Studio Work.
- Half-Supercardioid Polar Pattern.
- 50 Hz to 18 kHz Frequency Response.
- 9 to 52V Phantom Power.
- Dedicated Patch Cable with XLR Jack.
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #65777
- SKU: TM-90BM
The Tascam TM-90BM Boundary Condenser Microphone is a boundary condenser microphone designed to deliver low-profile vocal and instrument reproduction for speakers, musicians, and audio engineers in conference and office rooms, recording studios, and live stage applications. Its half-supercardioid polar pattern aids in rejection of off-axis sounds and a maximum SPL of 140 dB allows distortion-free capture of loud sources such as drums.
The 50 Hz to 18 kHz frequency response is well-suited to speech and many musical instruments due to its natural attenuation of sub-low frequencies. Further control of the low end is provided via a 3-position Bass Tilt switch. The supplied patch cable, which is terminated with an XLR 3-pin male jack, allows for easy connection to a mixer or microphone preamp. Mic preamps that supply 9 to 52V phantom power are sufficient for operation of the mic.
The TM-90BM ships with a hardshell carry case for safe transport between gigs.
- Suitable for tabletop, wall, or floor placement
- Low-profile design and matte black finish are ideal for on-camera use
- Half-supercardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of ambient sound from the rear of the mic
- 50 Hz to 18 kHz frequency response attenuates low-frequency rumble
- Works with 9 to 52V phantom power
- Dedicated 9.6' patch cable with XLR 3-pin male jack
- High maximum SPL of 140 dB enables handling of high-level sound sources
- 3-position bass switch offers -5 dB cut, flat, and +5 dB boost settings at 100 Hz
- Includes hardshell carry case for safe and simple transport
|Operating Principle||Pressure Gradient|
|Frequency Range||50 Hz to 18 kHz|
|Signal to Noise Ratio||68 dB|
|Maximum SPL||140 dB SPL RMS|
|Load Impedance||1 kOhms|
|Sensitivity||-35 dB at 1 kHz|
|Low-Cut Filter||@ 100 Hz|
|Output Connectors||1 x 3-Pin XLR|
|Operating Voltage||9 to 52 V|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||6.7 x 0.9 x 3.2" / 170.0 x 24.0 x 81.5 mm|
|Weight||9.17 oz / 260 g|