Tascam US144 USB Audio Midi Interface has been discontinued, here are some related products you might like:
The follow-up to our mega popular US-122, the new US-144 delivers everything you'd want in a portable audio/MIDI interface and more.
Record two tracks at a time with zero latency from the analog inputs; whether you have a PC or a Mac, your song ideas go down in real time, real easy. Its size means you can take it anywhere you take your laptop, yet it's packed with features that make buying it an audio no-brainer. MIDI input and output, high quality mic inputs, 96kHz/24-bit recording (better than CD quality)-all the stuff you'd want without the fluff you wouldn't. The US-144: the answer to your recording needs.
- 2 XLR mic inputs with phantom power
- S/PDIF Digital Input & Output
- 4 in, 4 out operation (analog, S/PDIF)
- 2 analog line inputs (1 switchable to high impedance for use with guitars, basses, etc.)
- 1 MIDI input, 1 MIDI output
- USB 2.0 equipped (also supports USB 1.1)
- Up to 96kHz/24-bit for high quality recordings
- Zero-latency hardware monitoring
- Separate headphone output & level controls
- Bus powered for use with any PC or Mac, including laptops