Teradek Ace 500 HDMI Wireless Video Transmitter TX
- Supports up to 1080p60 Resolution.
- Compatible with Ace, Bolt 500, XT, LT RX.
- Transmit up to 150m Line of Sight.
- HDMI Type A Input.
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #61753
- SKU: 1806
Teradek has introduced the Ace 500, an affordable zero-delay wireless video system for budget-conscious videographers. Built with the same reliable wireless technology found in the industry-standard Bolt product line, the Ace 500 offers an ultralight, streamlined experience at a more accessible price point.
Ace 500 transmits uncompressed 1080p60 video up to 500ft (150m). line-of-sight at less than 1ms delay. What makes Ace 500 more versatile than its competitors is its compatibility with Teradek’s Bolt ecosystem, allowing you to transmit and receive video from any Bolt 500 or SmallHD FOCUS 500 transmitter/receiver.
Ace 500’s transmitter and receiver are compact and super lightweight, and feature rugged aluminium and ABS plastic enclosures. The transmitter has an HDMI input, while the receiver offers an HDMI output.
- Built for Content Creation: Connect the Ace 500 to any HDMI camera including DSLRs, camcorders, and even action cams like Go Pro.
- Ultralight Maximum Mobility: What makes Ace unique is its compact and lightweight form factor. The transmitter weighs just 126g while the receiver weighs 146g, making them perfect for gimbals and camera rigs of any size.
- Monitoring for Everyone on Set: Send video from one transmitter to up to four receivers simultaneously and let your crew monitor every shot as it happens.
- Easy to Power: Keep your Ace powered with optional battery plates* attached directly to your transmitter and receiver. *Available in Sony L-Series, BP-U, BP-9 and Canon LP-E6.
- Mounting Options: Ace comes with a single ¼-20” mounting point for mounting camera arms or hot shoes, and two 4-40” points for optional mounting brackets. See the Shot With SmallHD Pair the Ace with FOCUS monitors for an all-in-one handheld wireless monitoring solution. Ace transmitters can be paired with FOCUS RX, while Ace receivers can be paired with a FOCUS TX.
Specs - Ace 500 TX
1 x HDMI (Type A receptacle) Video Outputs
none Color Sampling
HDMI: RGB 4:4:4, 8-bit Delay Tx To Rx
<0.001sec (without format conversion) Supported Resolutions
480p59.94/576p50 (via HDMI ports only)
480i(NTSC)/576i(PAL) Video Compression
Visually Lossless Audio Compression
48kHz 24-bit PCM Audio Input
Embedded Audio Input Physical Dimensions
6.7 x 11.9 x 1.5 cm Weight
Aluminum and ABS plastic Mountability
1/4"-20 mounting threads
2x 4-40 mounting holes Switches
Reset/Pairing Button Desktop App
Feature-rich Bolt Manager application for OSX & Windows Usb Interface Functionality
Upgrade via Mini-USB Antennas
Internal Antennas Wireless
US: 5.19 ~ 5.23 GHz and 5.755 ~ 5.795 GHz
EU & JP: 5.19 ~ 5.23 GHz
US: 5.27 ~ 5.55 GHz and 5.67 GHz
EU & JP: 5.27 ~ 5.67 GHz Rf Channel Selection
Auto only (NOT configurable) Encryption
AES-128 Rf Power
up to 17 dBm Range
Up to 150m (500 ft) line of sight Unicast Multicast
Unicast / Multicast Noise Rejection
Coexists with WiFi and 5GHz cordless phones Power Input
Barrel Connector 7-17 VDC Power Output
None Nominal Power Consumption
4.8 Watts (Measured at 1080p60) Operating Temperature
0 ~ 40 deg-C
|Mounting||1 x 1/4"-20 Female|
|2 x 4-40 Female|
|Dimensions||2.6 x 4.7 x 0.6" / 6.6 x 11.94 x 1.52 cm|
|Weight||4.4 oz / 125 g|
|Wireless Range||500' / 152.4 m (Line-of-Sight)|
|Frequency Range||5.19 to 5.23 GHz|
|5.75 to 5.79 GHz|
|5.27 to 5.55 GHz|
|Latency||< 1 ms|
|RF Power||< 17 dBm|
|Wireless Video Compression||Uncompressed|
|Video Connectors||1 x HDMI Input|
|Other I/O||1 x USB Mini-B Input|
|Embedded Audio||HDMI: 2-Channel|
|Broadcast System Compatibility||NTSC, PAL|
|Video Format||HDMI: 1080p 4:4:4 RGB 8-Bit at 23.98, 24, 25, 29.97, 30, 50, 59.94, 60 fps|
|HDMI: 1080PsF 4:4:4 RGB 8-Bit at 23.98, 24, 25, 29.97, 30 fps|
|HDMI: 1080i/720p 4:4:4 RGB 8-Bit at 50, 59.94, 60 fps|
|HDMI: 576p at 50 fps|
|HDMI: 480p at 59.94 fps|
|Audio Format||2-Channel 24-Bit 48 kHz PCM Audio|
|Power Connector||1 x Barrel (7 to 17 VDC) Input|
|Power Consumption||Device: 4.8 W|