Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #56930
- SKU: JS080A2
The Tether Tools JerkStopper A Clamp (5.1cm) secures and protects cables for video, photography, and audio uses. The patented design provides an anchor point allowing slack in the cord preventing damage or dislodging. Easily rotate the JerkStopper on the clamp handle to change the cable routing orientation.
Use the JerkStopper with any USB, HDMI, FireWire, sync cord, standard A/C power adapter, or other cables. Supports cable diameters from 3.5mm to 8.5mm.
The specially designed, non-reflective black clamp secures to a variety of objects, such as tripod legs, DSLR and Video rigs, tables, and thousands of other items quickly and securely. The clamp is designed for pressure clamping when speedy application and removal are important. The tips are polyvinyl-coated for comfort and protection.
- Clamps to a variety of round or flat objects like tripod legs, DSLR rigs, tables and more
- Provides an anchor point and allows cable slack, preventing it from being pulled out while you're shooting
- Rotate Jerkstopper on the clamp handle to change the routing orientation of the cable
- For cables with a diameter between 3.5mm and 8.5mm
- Non-reflective finish with polyvinyl-coated clamp tips to protect equipment
|Jaw Size||5.1 cm width|
|Cable Diameter||3.5 - 8.5 mm|