Tiffen 4-Filter Aperture Kit for DJI Inspire 2 with Zenmuse X7, X5S, X5R & X5
- For Zenmuse X7/X5S/X5R & X5 Cameras
- DJI Inspire 2 Drone Filter Kit
- Sky 1-A Haze Reduction Filter
- Rotating, Circular Polariser Filter
- NATural ND 0.9 (ND8) 3-Stop Filter
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #66065
- SKU: 46INSP2APTRKIT
Refine your aerial imaging with the Tiffen 4-Filter Aperture Kit for DJI Inspire 2. Offering greater aperture and shutter speed control, the kit includes 46mm round Sky 1-A, ND 0.9, ND 1.5, and circular polarizer filters.
The two neutral density filters darken your entire image, enabling the use of a wider aperture to control depth of field or slower shutter speed to highlight movement. Tiffen's NATural ND line is designed for cine-style camera sensors like that in the Zenmuse.
Use the circular polariser to minimize reflections, reduce glare, and increase image contrast. The reduction in contrast also enables truer reproduction of colors, including blue skies. The Sky 1-A protects your lens while reducing high-altitude haze and adding a touch of warmth.
While the DJI Inspire 2 filters are threaded front and back, beware of a shift in the gimbal's weight if using more than one filter at a time. The polariser rotates within its frame for easier positioning when cutting reflections.
- DJI Inspire 2 Drone with Zenmuse X7, X5S, X5R, or X5 camera
- ND 0.9 and ND 1.5 filters enable the use of a wider aperture to control depth of field or shutter speed
- Circular polariser rotates within its frame, minimising reflections, reducing glare, and increasing image contrast
- Reduce haze, protect the front element on your lens, and add a bit of warmth with the Sky 1-A haze filter
|Filter Factor||ND 0.9 (ND8) 3 Stops
ND 1.5 (ND32) 5 Stops
|Diameter||1.8" / 46 mm|
|Weight||Not Specified by Manufacturer|