Tiffen 46mm 80A Color Conversion Filter
- Blue colour conversion filter increases colour temperature and provides a cooling effect.
- Converts 3200K to 5500K for using daylight-balanced film under tungsten lighting.
- Filter factor of 4 requires approximately 2 stops of additional exposure to maintain normal results.
- ColorCore technology, which permanently laminates the filter material between two pieces of optical glass, maintains image clarity, accuracy, and consistency.
- Aluminium filter ring is both lightweight and durable.
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #65607
- SKU: 4680A
Enabling the use of daylight-balanced film under tungsten-lit conditions, this 46mm 80A Colour Conversion Filter from Tiffen is a cooling filter used to increase the colour temperature from 3200K to 5500K. The blue colour of the filter has a filter factor of 4x, requiring an additional 2 stops of exposure to achieve normal results.
The filter is constructed using Tiffen's ColorCore technology, which involves lamenting the filter material between two pieces of optical glass, grounding flat to a tolerance of 1/10,000th of an inch, and mounting within an aluminium alloy ring.