Tiffen 67mm XLE Series aXent Neutral Density 3.0 Filter
- 3.0 Solid Neutral Density Filter
- 1000x Filter Factor, +10-stop
- Darkens Entire Image
- Allows Reduced Shutter Speed
- Allows Wider Aperture
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #28784
- SKU: 67ND30
The Tiffen 67mm XLE Series aXent Neutral Density 3.0 Filter is a solid ND filter with a 1000x filter factor that provides a 10-stop exposure reduction. Its 3.0 density creates a darkening of the entire image, allowing you to photograph with a wider aperture or slower shutter speed than normally required. By slowing your exposure time or increasing your aperture, you are able to control depth of field and convey movement more easily.
This filter is made using ColorCore technology, a process that involves laminating the filter substrate between 2 pieces of optical glass, grinding flat to a tolerance of 1/10,000th of an inch, and then mounting to precision metal rings.
- 3.0 neutral density filter darkens the image, allowing you to photograph with a longer shutter speed or wider aperture than normally required.
- Providing a 10-stop exposure reduction, this filter allows you to control depth of field and convey movement more easily.
||Solid neutral density
||1,000 (10 stop)
||Does not affect colour
||Permits a longer exposure
|Front Filter Thread Size
|Front Lens Cap Size