Tiffen Pro100 Series Camera Filter Holder with 77mm Adapter Ring
- Holder for Filters 100mm-Wide, 4mm-Thick
- Holds up to 2 Rectangular Filters
- Rotates 360°
- Aluminium-Alloy Construction
- Easy Installation
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #66157
- SKU: PRO100HDR77
The Pro100 Series Camera Filter Holder with 77mm Adapter Ring from Tiffen is designed to allow for the convenient use of 100mm-wide, 4mm-thick filters on lenses with 77mm front filter threads.
Use of the filter holder can be easily accomplished by first screwing the included 77mm Adapter Ring for Pro100 Series Camera Filter Holder onto a lens with 77mm front filter threads. Adapter rings are separately available for lenses with 49mm, 52mm, 55mm, 58mm, 62mm, 67mm, 72mm, or 82mm front filter threads. After being fitted onto an adapter ring, the filter holder's pull-and-release locking pin helps to provide a reliable, yet adjustable connection that allows the holder to be rotated 360°, permitting the use of graduated neutral density and other filters that are enhanced by varied positioning.
The Pro100 Series Camera Filter Holder is preinstalled with two pairs of plastic filter slots, a configuration that accommodates two rectangular filters. These slots are attached to the filter holder by a total of four screws, which also serve to apply pressure on any filters placed between the slots. Those screws can be loosened or tightened to vary the level of grip upon the inserted filters, which can complement the use of graduated filters whose effect can be adjusted to better suit changing lighting conditions or creative demands by sliding them up or down within a filter slot.
To prevent stray light, which could have unwanted effects on exposure, from coming in between an installed filter and a connected lens, two of four included adhesive gaskets can be placed along the front of the Pro100 Series Camera Filter Holder. These gaskets are designed to be positioned so that two of them each form a seal between the plastic filter slots. The remaining two adhesive gaskets are provided in case either of the initially-installed gaskets needs to be replaced.
- Durable aluminum-alloy filter holder and adapter ring
- Allows up to two 100mm-wide, 4mm-thick filters to be conveniently used on lenses with 77mm front filter threads
- Pull-and-release locking pin allows for adjustment of filter holder's grip for 360° rotation on the adapter ring
- Ability to vary grip on installed rectangular filters to complement the use of graduated filters whose effect can be adjusted to better suit changing lighting conditions or creative demands by sliding them up or down within a filter slot
- Adhesive gaskets help to prevent stray light, which could have unwanted effects on exposure, from coming in between an installed filter and a connected lens
- Separately-available aluminum-alloy adapter rings for lenses with 49mm, 52mm, 55mm, 58mm, 62mm, 67mm, 72mm, or 82mm front filter threads
|Filter Capacity||2 x 4 x 4", 4 x 6", 100 x 100 mm, 100 x 150 mm, Sensei Pro 100 mm (4 mm Thick)|
|Compatible Lens||77 mm|
|Dimensions||5 x 4.3 x 0.4" / 12.7 x 10.8 x 1 cm|
|Weight||2 oz / 57 g|