Tilta ES-T37A GH5 Handheld Camera Cage Rig with Wooden Handgrip
- Form-Fitted Full Cage
- CNC Machined Aluminium
- 1/4"-20 & 3/8"-16 Accessory Mounting Holes
- 15mm Light Weight Support Baseplate
- Interchangeable Lens Adapter Support
- Product: #47602
- SKU: ES-T37-A
The Tilta ES-T37A GH5 Handheld Camera Cage Rig with Wooden Handgrip is a full armoured caged with integrated 15mm LWS rods designed to work with the Panasonic camera. The cage itself is capable of protecting other cameras as well, including the GH4. CNC machined from aluminium, the cage and top handle together feature over 80 threaded accessory mounting holes, which allow you to mount accessories without stressing your camera's body. In addition, the cage and top handle feature three cold shoe mounts further expanding the accessories you can mount.
The design of the cage has two small raised areas that hold the camera in place and prevent it from twisting in the cage. Access to all camera functions and battery and media doors is maintained, and the cage includes its own short HDMI cable and cable lock. the top handle attaches to the cage via a NATO rail, and the cage itself slides onto the rod clamp assembly via a NATO rail as well. Spring-loaded locking levers permit you to fully tighten or loosen the lever, even when there isn't enough room to turn the lever a full 360°. The included wooden handgrip attaches to the mounting rosette on the side of the cage, and it incorporates a start/stop switch.
- Form-fitting cage incorporates a front plate that prevents the camera from twisting in the cage.
- The reversible top handle mounts using cap-head screws, and it can be mounted either with the handle extending back away from the lens, or forward, over the lens. Mounting the handle forward over the lens allows you to mount the optional Panasonic XLR microphone adapter.
- Eighty 1/4"-20 and eleven 3/8"-16 threaded accessory mounting holes enable mounting accessories to your camera without stressing your camera's body.
- The cage uses a rail system to attach to the tripod adapter with built-in rod clamps.
- Spring-loaded locking levers enable you to lock or loosen the cage's functions, even when there isn't enough room to fully rotate the lever.
- The tripod adapter with built-in rod clamps allows you to mount 15mm support rods (not included), which enables using industry-standard rod-mounted accessories.
- Rounding out the handheld capabilities of the cage is the included wooden handgrip. The wooden grip stays cool on hot locations and doesn't feel as cold to your hand as a metal grip. It has a built-in start/stop switch and can be adjusted on the rosette to your most comfortable position.
|Material of Construction||CNC-Machined Aluminium|
1/4"-20: 3 (for mounting to camera plate or tripod)
|Weight||Cage Body: 0.74 kg (with all attachments)
Cage Base: 0.38 kg